Halloween 3 (201?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by damnenchiladas View Post
    Anyone see the animatic this guy put together?

[YOUTUBE]9ZECC-f1CKU[/YOUTUBE]

I'd watch this.
    Yeah I've seen that before. Very cool.

I'd like to see this series return to something akin to Parts 1 and 4. Go heavy on the halloween vibe and atmosphere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
      Yeah I've seen that before. Very cool.

I'd like to see this series return to something akin to Parts 1 and 4. Go heavy on the halloween vibe and atmosphere.
      It would certainly translate well into a 3D film. The scene where the gun shots illuminate the hallway would be especially cool.

Comment

• Halloween 3

Malek Akkad Offers Update on Halloween 3

Ryan Turek

October 18th 2014, 1:24 pm

This year has seen more Halloween 3 rumblings than usual. It’s hard to sift through the b.s. but there has been a steady energy signaling that progress is being made and fans are edging closer to seeing Michael Myers return to the big screen.

Shock Till You Drop was the only
        horror outlet to partake in a small Halloween screening event this afternoon at the AMC located on the Universal CityWalk Orlando.

During a small press conference, Halloween Horror Nights creative director Mike Aiello and current Halloween series producer Malek Akkad (Moustapha Akkad’s son) spoke about the new Halloween-themed maze featured at the theme park. Later in the discussion, Akkad presented an update on Halloween 3.

“It’s been a joy to work with so many creative people – ten films,” Akkad said, touching the franchise’s legacy. “We’re working on eleven as we speak. We’re working on a script right now. A new draft – perfect timing – is supposed to hit the day before Halloween. Hopefully my Halloween night reading will be a good read.”

Akkad remained secretive on the writers involved. Stay tuned for video from the full Q&A right here on Shock. I’ll be posting that soon!

The last entry in the Halloween series – Rob Zombie’s Halloween II – hit theaters in 2009 and grossed nearly $40 million worldwide ($33 million domestically). Patrick Lussier and Todd Farmer were brought in at one time to tackle Halloween 3D, however, Dimension Films and Trancas International opted to go in another direction. What that is, exactly, is unknown.

Comment

• Zombie super-sizing Myers ruined his mystique. Plain and simple. Wow, look at that big motherfucker; he can rip you in half and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it. Big hairy ass deal. Boring.

I mean it might as well be Undertaker or Kane running around brutalizing punks and sluts. Oh, wait, that's right; Jacob Goodnight. I think I've proven my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayPuresoul View Post
            Zombie super-sizing Myers ruined his mystique. Plain and simple. Wow, look at that big motherfucker; he can rip you in half and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it. Big hairy ass deal. Boring.

I mean it might as well be Undertaker or Kane running around brutalizing punks and sluts. Oh, wait, that's right; Jacob Goodnight. I think I've proven my point.
            It's such a cliche to make the killer some big ass brute that people forget that the original was more of a somewhat tall but lean killer who was mostly unassuming.

Yeah we get it, big dudes are scurry. But you know what else is scary? A regular looking dude who can do all the same shit a big ass dude can do, such as lift you up and pin you to the wall with a single thrust.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• I have to go back to the argument I used a few pages ago. Would you rather walk into Shape Michael in your living room or Zombie Michael?

Zombie Michael is a million times more threatening than Carpenter's.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
              I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
                I have to go back to the argument I used a few pages ago. Would you rather walk into Shape Michael in your living room or Zombie Michael?

Who gives a shit?

It doesn't have the same fright or feeling of uneasy like Carpenters.

It's just some bulking retard which is 99% more fake.

What's more probable at happening??? Shape Michael or Retard Michael.
                <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
                  I have to go back to the argument I used a few pages ago. Would you rather walk into Shape Michael in your living room or Zombie Michael?

This:
                  Originally posted by Nudels View Post
                  Well, Zombie's Myers is just another Jason. You see that he's big and strong. So what? You see him, you run away.
                  When you see the original Myers you might be thinking "Oh, what the fuck, I just smash his bloody face in!" and then he smashes your face in. And you didn't see that coming. Which is creepier.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X