Halloween 3 (201?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
    I'm not sure how Hollywood or the movie bizz works but could it be possible to continue the series based on the previous franchise instead of the one that RZ began?
    It can happen, not like there's an actual rule.

Highlander 3+ ignored 2, tho not actually Hollywood.

And as I said, The Incredible Hulk - 2008 pretty much ignored Hulk - 2003 and just jumed right in to the story already in progress

Pretty sure you can find some purposeful disregard for previous events in most series, tho we're hoping for pretty much 100% disregard.

If they continue with Michael Myers and not do SotW (3) next, I'm sure the story will more follow the original series in someway that won't be much of a sequel to RZs vis... hallucinations I mean.
    Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
    Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
    Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
    The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
    Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
    Nightcore Land Of Confusion
    Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
    Rend Collective My Lighthouse
    Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
    Garbage Special
    Cardigans My Favorite Game
    Living Colour Cult of Personality
    Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
    Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
    Sasha D Russian Girls
    Scatman John Scatman

Comment

Just read they will pick-up from the zombie story..

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies....1-with-283m-ap

Mouthsturbation?

Comment

i think eli roth would direct halloween 3.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          If he did it could go either way.
          sigpichttp://www.youtube.com/user/jugchord
          My horror discussion channel

Comment

I really hope they take the chance to try and rectify the series. As long as they get a decent writer/director, who actually knows what they're doing. If they only mention the previous films in passing, keep Laurie locked away and focus on a new set of characters it could possibly work, I mean it would be hard to take the series in a worse direction.

Originally posted by matthew View Post
            That would almost be on par with RZ I would imagine...

Comment

Originally posted by Afflicted View Post
              I really hope they take the chance to try and rectify the series. As long as they get a decent writer/director, who actually knows what they're doing. If they only mention the previous films in passing, keep Laurie locked away and focus on a new set of characters it could possibly work, I mean it would be hard to take the series in a worse direction.

That would almost be on par with RZ I would imagine...
              would would you like to see direct halloween 3.

Comment

Originally posted by halloweencheif View Post
                Just read they will pick-up from the zombie story..

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies....1-with-283m-ap
                I tend to believe the L.A. Times more than Yahoo news.

I cannot see them grabbing the 3-D concept and then using the RZ take on Halloween. Thats got failure written on it worse than H2. No way will they let a Michael Myers-less Halloween hit theatres in 3-D.

I'm calling it now. 10 to 1 they move back towards the carpenter style of Halloween. They have finally learned there lesson. Hiring Zombie was a gimmick that didn't work twice.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out since they're continuing from Rob's story. I don't really see a lot of options. With Laurie locked up, who else will he go after? Maybe the entire thing will take place in the asylum, like the original Halloween 2 did in the hospital. They'd have a chance to turn him back into The Shape, having him creep around the asylum corridors and such. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                    It can happen, not like there's an actual rule.

Highlander 3+ ignored 2, tho not actually Hollywood.

And as I said, The Incredible Hulk - 2008 pretty much ignored Hulk - 2003 and just jumed right in to the story already in progress

Pretty sure you can find some purposeful disregard for previous events in most series, tho we're hoping for pretty much 100% disregard.

If they continue with Michael Myers and not do SotW (3) next, I'm sure the story will more follow the original series in someway that won't be much of a sequel to RZs vis... hallucinations I mean.
                    Thanks! I just thought maybe there was a rule or something.

"While Zombie will not be back to direct, the next sequel will pick up from his story and give a new twist on slasher Myers, Weinstein said."

I'm happy with the he will not be back line hahaha.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Zombie was not supposed to be involved with the second either.

Comment

Thanks! I just thought maybe there was a rule or something.

"While Zombie will not be back to direct, the next sequel will pick up from his story and give a new twist on slasher Myers, Weinstein said."

I'm happy with the he will not be back line hahaha.
                        ya but i hate it when they say a new twist but it cant be worse right
                        [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

I think it'd be cool to see a remake of the actual Halloween 3 I enjoyed the original quite a bit and I think a more modern version could turn out awesome
                          sigpichttp://www.youtube.com/user/jugchord
                          My horror discussion channel

Comment

So it'll be Laurie then? haha

Comment

Originally posted by jugchord1 View Post
                              Aja would be sweet, I pretty much jizz all over everything he touches. Not sure what he would do with this but I'm sure he would be an improvement, and this is coming from someone who enjoyed the remake(haven't seen the 2nd)
                              Aja seems to now be Hollywoods go to man for remakes so he is a possibility.

Comment

I would die and got to heaven if Aja remakes it. And something that would make me more happy is to see CÚcile De France back in a horror film.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Working...
                                X