Piranha 3DD: The Sequel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
    It's called Piranha 3DD so if you go in expecting anything but a silly good time then of course you won't like. I expect it to be a hoot.
    That's definitely the way to look at it. The waterpark massacre could've been better.. but still I was at the edge of my seat. [SPOILER]There's an "adult swimming pool" at the park with underwater camera's. [/SPOILER]

Comment

• Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
      The reviews have been mostly shit but I'm still going to watch it. The first movie also had a short running time as well.

I expect a rip to hit online soon.
      There's one online now.

Can't wait to watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
        That's definitely the way to look at it. The waterpark massacre could've been better.. but still I was at the edge of my seat. [SPOILER]There's an "adult swimming pool" at the park with underwater camera's. [/SPOILER]

It sounds ridiculous, but in that good way.

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
        There's one online now.

Can't wait to watch it.
        I found one but no seeds. Link ?

Comment

• As I said in the film thread, I thought this was a fun time. Aja's film is hard to top but John Gulagar managed to make a hilarious and gory enough B-movie with plenty of DD's.

Some of the critic reviews are more ridiculous than the film itself. The Arrow said it bored him. I can understand hating it but boring? Come on now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
            Some of the critic reviews are more ridiculous than the film itself. The Arrow said it bored him. I can understand hating it but boring? Come on now.
            That guy is a prick and I usually ignore his input.

Comment

• Ill watch this tonight

Comment

• A bit lacking in the gore department and it feels like it runs for 10 minutes, but still a solid B flick. I liked it.

Comment

• Maybe it's me, and my perverted sense of humor, but I thought this was better than Aja's remake. Aja's got the gore factor though. I feel like the creators of Feast really hit something with their sex-horror humor. Something that they do very well in all their movies. Besides that, I enjoyed almost everything else in 3DD more than 3D. The girls were hotter, there was more T&A, the piranha were less frenzied, and more calculated and vicious, the cgi was better, and the cameos were better. I like that the fish are attacking in packs of 5-10 instead of showing 50 circling around someone. There's a fine line that the writers walk, and it can get a little too over the top sometimes [SPOILER]like Hasslehoff slow motion running to the baywatch music only to stop and proclaim how tired he is[/SPOILER] but it was rare. I cheesed just about every minute of the movie, and the ending will make you

This movie lived up to all my expectations, so I'm probably gonna pick the blu-ray up if it releases. I think I gave Prianha 3D a 7.5 outta 10 because it lacked some humor. This one gets a 8.5/10 because it gives you the humor, but can go over the top.

Comment

• It was entertainingly cheesy but not half as good as Aja's. I'd welcome at least one more sequel.

Comment

• This sequel is alot of fun. I already pre-ordered the Blu-ray on amazon, can't wait to watch it again!

Comment

• I will be watching this in October and I'm really excited to see it.

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• This movie can't even compare to Piranha 3D,so lame.They tried to be even funnier,but it goes nowhere as usual.

Comment

• Too short but fun and the Hoff
                            "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

• "Piranha 2DD or 3DD".....OMG!! What the fuck was this shit about? I dont even want to get into it with this fuckery of a mess!! Only good thing was the returns of Ving Rhames and Christopher Lloyd. Another letdown was the really bad acting by Danielle Panabaker(who I enjoyed in Friday The 13th).

0.5/10

Comment

• Piranha 3DD? Meh..more of a B-cup really.
                                Watch www.thecountjackulashow.com
                                Or follow us on Twitter @Count_Jackula
                                Or Facebook The Count Jackula Show Fanpage

Comment

Working...
                                X