No announcement yet.

Return to Class of Nuke 'Em High (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to Class of Nuke 'Em High (2013)

Work in Progress teaser trailer:

[youtube]aV1pDrQiM3Y&sns=fb[/youtube]

I can't wait! Looks like a combo of a remake and sequel. It also looks far, far, far better than the dreadful other 2 sequels.

BTW teaser is very NSFW.
    Last edited by The Geek; 10-03-2012, 05:49 PM.
    Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Well i'm sold! Can't wait to see it....love the Nuke Em High series!

Comment

I'm yet to see Nuke 'Em High, but I do like my Troma. Is the studio doing this? Or have the rights been sold like Toxic Avenger?
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
        I'm yet to see Nuke 'Em High, but I do like my Troma. Is the studio doing this? Or have the rights been sold like Toxic Avenger?
        This is 100% Troma and directed by Uncle Lloyd himself.

And yes Lemmy has a role as....President Lemmy.

Note: Troma only sold the rights to a remake of The Toxic Avenger. They still have plans to do another film themselves.
        Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
          This is 100% Troma and directed by Uncle Lloyd himself.

And yes Lemmy has a role as....President Lemmy.

Note: Troma only sold the rights to a remake of The Toxic Avenger. They still have plans to do another film themselves.
          OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! Fuuuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And sick, Lloyd rules, and yeah I knew that, hope they do the 5th. Don't like the idea of kids though.
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
          My little idiot..

Comment

OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! Fuuuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And sick, Lloyd rules, and yeah I knew that, hope they do the 5th. Don't like the idea of kids though.
            Oh come on Ox. You know you want to see little Kabukiboy grown up and cornholing retarded chicks.
            Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Comment

Oh come on Ox. You know you want to see little Kabukiboy grown up and cornholing retarded chicks.
              Haha.

Is Kabuki man meant to be in it too?? Awesome!

My little idiot..

Comment

Haha.

Is Kabuki man meant to be in it too?? Awesome!
                Honestly I don't know. He needs to be, though. Drunken rapist Kabukiman was one of my favorite parts of Citizen Toxie.
                Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Comment

Two words: yes please.

Comment

Looking forward to watching it.

Comment

Poster:

Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Comment

awwww yeah

Comment

Work in Progress teaser trailer:

[youtube]aV1pDrQiM3Y&sns=fb[/youtube]

I can't wait! Looks like a combo of a remake and sequel. It also looks far, far, far better than the dreadful other 2 sequels.

BTW teaser is very NSFW.

Poster:

Can't wait!

Comment

WTF this movie looks terrible.

Comment

Gotta love the Loyd part of the poster Love Troma films

Comment

Working...
                              X