Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Return to Class of Nuke 'Em High (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Return to Class of Nuke 'Em High (2013)

    Work in Progress teaser trailer:

    [youtube]aV1pDrQiM3Y&sns=fb[/youtube]

    I can't wait! Looks like a combo of a remake and sequel. It also looks far, far, far better than the dreadful other 2 sequels.

    BTW teaser is very NSFW.
    Last edited by The Geek; 10-03-2012, 05:49 PM.

  • #2
    Well i'm sold! Can't wait to see it....love the Nuke Em High series!

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm yet to see Nuke 'Em High, but I do like my Troma. Is the studio doing this? Or have the rights been sold like Toxic Avenger?
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





      "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


      You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.



      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by oxley View Post
        I'm yet to see Nuke 'Em High, but I do like my Troma. Is the studio doing this? Or have the rights been sold like Toxic Avenger?
        This is 100% Troma and directed by Uncle Lloyd himself.

        And yes Lemmy has a role as....President Lemmy.

        Note: Troma only sold the rights to a remake of The Toxic Avenger. They still have plans to do another film themselves.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
          This is 100% Troma and directed by Uncle Lloyd himself.

          And yes Lemmy has a role as....President Lemmy.

          Note: Troma only sold the rights to a remake of The Toxic Avenger. They still have plans to do another film themselves.
          OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! Fuuuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          And sick, Lloyd rules, and yeah I knew that, hope they do the 5th. Don't like the idea of kids though.
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





          "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


          You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.



          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by oxley View Post
            OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! Fuuuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            And sick, Lloyd rules, and yeah I knew that, hope they do the 5th. Don't like the idea of kids though.
            Oh come on Ox. You know you want to see little Kabukiboy grown up and cornholing retarded chicks.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
              Oh come on Ox. You know you want to see little Kabukiboy grown up and cornholing retarded chicks.
              Haha.

              Is Kabuki man meant to be in it too?? Awesome!
              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





              "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


              You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.



              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by oxley View Post
                Haha.

                Is Kabuki man meant to be in it too?? Awesome!
                Honestly I don't know. He needs to be, though. Drunken rapist Kabukiman was one of my favorite parts of Citizen Toxie.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Two words: yes please.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Looking forward to watching it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Poster:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        awwww yeah

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                          Work in Progress teaser trailer:

                          [youtube]aV1pDrQiM3Y&sns=fb[/youtube]

                          I can't wait! Looks like a combo of a remake and sequel. It also looks far, far, far better than the dreadful other 2 sequels.

                          BTW teaser is very NSFW.


                          Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                          Poster:

                          Can't wait!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            WTF this movie looks terrible.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Gotta love the Loyd part of the poster Love Troma films

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X