The Green Inferno (Eli Roth)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
    I really dug her in this.

"Activism is so fucking gay."
    Lol word, couldn't keep a straight face whenever she was on screen.

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
    I mean that was funny and all but her performance was fucking miserable overall. He was either going for high camp or she clearly just didn't even think about maybe trying.
    Have you checked out Knock Knock yet? After seeing what Roth did with Keanu there, I'd say high camp. The dialogue is far too horrendous in both for it to be anything but.

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
      Spoiler Warning.............

So...what do you guys think about Justine not telling the truth about what happened to her in the jungle? What is your interpretation of her motivations of not revealing the truth. To save herself embarrassment and attention? Or do you think maybe she just wanted to save the girl that helped her? Or do you have another opinion? I'm curious to know what others think about it.

Well there has been real cases of people who wandered too far into the jungle or got off the boat at the wrong place. they were killed, eaten? not so sure but it's a possibility and its even documented. The gov won't do shit about it even if she did tell the truth so i find that kinda pointless.

• Ahhh... it makes my heart happy knowing that this was posted in 2012!

• I was very disappointed with this film. I thought it was amateurish and badly acted. The cast sucked.

• ---------------------------------------------------------

• The premise and trailer looks great. Can't wait to check it out!