No announcement yet.

Godzilla (2014) - Gareth Edwards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is one awesome poster, damn I'd love to have it. Honestly I'm excited for some Godzilla news more than anything else at Comic-Con.
    “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Originally posted by Timvp View Post
      That is one awesome poster, damn I'd love to have it. Honestly I'm excited for some Godzilla news more than anything else at Comic-Con.
      Yep. Same here. Looks like legendary is going all out, so I'm sure we'll see something. I just hope it gets released to the general public unlike PR last year.

Comment

First pictures of Godzilla!!

Last edited by Timvp; 07-17-2013, 03:04 PM.
        “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Looks like the Dark Horse Comics version

Not bad, but not my favorite either
          Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
          Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
          Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
          The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
          Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
          Nightcore Land Of Confusion
          Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
          Rend Collective My Lighthouse
          Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
          Garbage Special
          Cardigans My Favorite Game
          Living Colour Cult of Personality
          Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
          Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
          Sasha D Russian Girls
          Scatman John Scatman

Comment

Just beautiful!

Here's some concept artwork.

AND a new poster has been released.

Comment

I can't wait to get a trailer for this beast. I loved "Monsters" before Edwards was announced, and I kept thinking this guy is perfect for Godzilla. The cast is fantastic and the script is co-written by Frank Darabont. It's in good hands.

Comment

Now this is the kind of scene that has me so amped for this.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                Jurassic World - 7/10
                Speed - 8.5/10
                John Wick - 9.5/10
                The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
                Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

Here's the official description:

Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures Preview Their Upcoming Lineups
                  Legendary Pictures:

Godzilla — An epic rebirth to Toho’s iconic Godzilla, this spectacular adventure pits the world’s most famous monster against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity’s scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence. Gareth Edwards directs Godzilla, which stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ken Watanabe, Elizabeth Olsen, and Juliette Binoche, with David Strathairn and Bryan Cranston. The screenplay is by Max Borenstein, Frank Darabont, and Dave Callaham. Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni are producing with Mary Parent and Brian Rogers. Alex Garcia and Patricia Whitcher are the executive producers, alongside Yoshimitsu Banno and Kenji Okuhira. The film is from Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures.

You want Godzilla to be scary but at the same time you want to root for him too. It's a really smart move on their part to have him be our only hope of survival. If done right I think we're gonna get to have our cake and eat it too.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                  Jurassic World - 7/10
                  Speed - 8.5/10
                  John Wick - 9.5/10
                  The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
                  Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

Jazzed for this!
                    I'm enjoying the SDCC stuff being posted also.
                    Olsen posted a few photos of her and cast on her Instagram a few days ago.

Comment

Had no idea Bryan Cranston was in this.

Getting quite excited about this movie.

Comment

A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Been getting a boner more and more every time new news pops up.
                          <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                          R.I.P.

Comment

Yeah, there's been some good stuff coming out of the SDCC.

Very much anxiously awaiting a teaser trailer .....

Comment

cant wait for this Godzilla film I hope its better than the 1998 film
                              http://www.ebay.com/sch/2coolghouls/...&_trksid=p3686

✌ Visit my listings for the best in Scary Props, Horror Toys, Masks and more! ✌

Comment

Descriptions of the footage shown at SDCC:

The WB & Legendary logos in Black and white. Soldiers running through the streets. A flooded city. Cranston takes off a radiation suit. Olsen crying. Paratroopers leaping out of a plane. Missles being loaded. A massive kaiju beast that ISN'T Godzilla! It looks like a massively scaled insect with long spider legs. It's attacking a dock. Soldiers are fighting it. But a massive scaled foot comes down. It's Gozilla! He's HUGE. He makes the other creature look tiny & moves to attack it! We don't see his face yet, but it looks like the classic Godzilla! The footage cuts away to a "2014" logo. As far as the other creature, think a combination of the Cloverfield monster and a bug from Starship Troopers.

Like Cloverfield on steroids. First half shows intimate moments, lots of action, emotion of people running through a world. Then it starts on an action scene of another 4-legged giant monster terrorizing a city. All of a sudden you see Godzilla walking in. A helicopter gets swatted and blows up half of an airport, all of a sudden the foot of Godzilla sets down. & all of a sudden there's a big roar. Final shot is a big, huge Godzilla standing up above the other monster, dwarfing it & the roar. Sounds perfect. Chills.

Comment

Working...
                                X