Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Among the Living - Alexandre Bustillo, and Julien Maury

[YOUTUBE]zIcw3Mg-oHE[/YOUTUBE]

I've been anticipating this movie big time and that trailer is exactly what I was hoping for.

This is now my most eagerly awaited horror of 2014!

Comment

So, what's the synopsis?
      Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post

calm the fuck down.
      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Santa View Post
        So, what's the synopsis?
        Three kids who decide to skip school in order to explore an abandoned amusement park catch site of a woman being dragged through a field by a masked man.

Starring Béatrice Dalle, the creepy bitch from Inside.

calm the fuck down.
        I feel this .gif may have exaggerated my excitement.

Comment

Looks amazing. I'll see this.

Comment

Really dug both Inside and Livide (did that ever get a legit US release?) so I'm down for this.

Comment

So, what's the synopsis?
              Coming right up masta.

"World Premiering at the ongoing SXSW Film Festival, “Youngsters, Victor, Dan and Tom skip school to wander around an abandoned movie set. They stumble upon a horrific vision : a woman in chains is dragged through the field by a man wearing a clown mask. The masked man catches a glimpse of the boys, who scramble to run away. But, before they can escape, they see something which has been hidden for years, something they were not meant to see. Terrified of having been seen by the masked man, the boys try to alert the police. Unfortunately, their past record of unruly behavior discredits them and the police do not follow up on their tipoff. That night someone breaks into their homes, seeking to eliminate them…one after another… They are going to meet Klarence…”

Chloe Coulloud, Lannick Gautry, Francis Renaud, and Beatrice Dalle (Inside) all star."

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                Starring Béatrice Dalle, the creepy bitch from Inside.
                Oh god.

I'm sold.

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                Really dug both Inside and Livide (did that ever get a legit US release?) so I'm down for this.
                I don't think it ever did.

Need to watch that too. Trailer crept me the fuck out back when I first saw it.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
                  Oh god.

I'm sold.
                  I first saw a quick shot of her in the trailer and I was just like:

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Cinematic View Post
                    I first saw a quick shot of her in the trailer and I was just like:

I'm very anti trailers now but the synopsis sounds good enough. Big fan of her from what I've seen so this will be on my radar.

Going to need to check out Livide before this comes out.

Comment

Just got festival tickets to see this late August Can't f'n wait!

Comment

Among the Living 2014 (8.5/10) - Delighted to say that the directors of Inside deliver the goods again with an intense horror experience. It’s got a well-crafted cinematic feel that is a visual blend of their previous efforts and story-wise I liked its coming of age approach with young protagonists. There are a few flaws and logic issues but I’d rate it higher than Livid and up there with Inside.

I want to rewatch it already, hope its release isn't too far away. It's coming out on Amazon France October 15.

I'll also warn people to avoid the trailer, it gives away a bunch of money shots. Fortunately I didn't remember anything from it .

Comment

Anyone know when this is set to release? Pissed off it isn't out. Like the only thing I want to watch right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Se7en View Post
                            Anyone know when this is set to release? Pissed off it isn't out. Like the only thing I want to watch right now.
                            The French Blu is out now but doesn't have English subtitles. Maybe some fan subs will be made online.

Comment

FUCK!

Comment

Working...
                              X