No announcement yet.

Wolfman (1941)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands down my fave movie ever. I have loved it since I was a kid,I still watch it all the time,never get sick of it.

Comment

My favorite Werewolf movie of all time.I never get tired of this one so I have seen it waaay more than might be healthy.I just dont care.

A little interesting trivia..in spite of constant references {often in verse} to the moon,we never see it at all in the movie.Not once.
      Is it possible that this is the only werewolf film where we DONT see the moon?
      Hate The Living,Love the Dead.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ms.monsterbride View Post
        I still watch it all the time,never get sick of it.
        Originally posted by a plastic nightmare View Post
        I never get tired of this one so I have seen it waaay more than might be healthy.I just dont care.
        There is something so incredibly rewatchable about this movie but I really have no clue as to why. I feel the urge to throw it in more than distinguished classics such as Dracula and Frankenstein and even more so than my personal favorite The Invisible Man.

Comment

Totally watching the Talbot series for Halloween.

The Wolf Man, Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man, House of Frankenstein, House of Dracula, and possibly Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein.

Comment

This has to be one of the greatest movies ever made. It is so interesting and entertaining. Whenever I watch it, it feels like only 15-20 minutes went by. (That's a good thing)

Comment

Originally posted by chainsawmike View Post
              This has to be one of the greatest movies ever made. It is so interesting and entertaining. Whenever I watch it, it feels like only 15-20 minutes went by. (That's a good thing)
              Haha i know aye, its a awsome movie, that should go down in history forever, THE REMAKE LOOKS REALLY GOOD TOO

http://www.quietearth.us/articles/20...-the-interwebs
              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
              Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
              My little idiot..

Comment

Always thought the make-up was less than convincing- one of Westmore's lesser efforts. But the film does have great atmosphere and an extraordinary cast.

Comment

Pretty good movie, I watched this long ago will need to rewatch it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Festered View Post
                    Always thought the make-up was less than convincing- one of Westmore's lesser efforts. But the film does have great atmosphere and an extraordinary cast.

Comment

I just watched this movie last night. I really enjoyed it. Not as much a Dracula unfortunately but it was still some fun times.

It made me want to purchase a figure of this icon.

Twitter
                      Facebook
                      Soundcloud

Comment

I saw this again last night; great film!

**** out of ****

I'm watching 'Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman' tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Festered View Post
                          Jack Pierce did the make-up, not Westmore.

Comment

the wolfman id one of the most awesomest movies ever, me and my kid sister always watch it together.

Comment

Just recently rewatched this classic horror movie....I have to laugh at how much of a "player" Larry Talbot was....Going after the "HOT" chick from town...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ZARCULA View Post
                                Just recently rewatched this classic horror movie....I have to laugh at how much of a "player" Larry Talbot was....Going after the "HOT" chick from town...LOL
                                Haha, yeah he was very smooth. A great character, I hope the he is still like it in the remake.
                                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                                Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                                My little idiot..

Comment

Working...
                                X