Nosferatu (1922)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dark Mark View Post
    I have a version of Nosferatu (1922) which has Black Sabbath instrumentals for the score (a fan labour of love) it is remarkable.

For real? Please post it here, when you have more detailed infos...
    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• I'm having difficulty finding online. I won a DVD of it a couple of years ago.
      It's called Nosferatu (1922) a symphony of Black Sabbath by a guy called Neil Swint who apparently spent 10 years putting it together.
      Join me in The Mortuary

Comment

• My all time favorite.

Comment

• Creepy but awesome movie.

And this is even creepier.

[YOUTUBE]wuT4r3dZ1EA[/YOUTUBE]
          Last edited by Vampira_Re-Animated; 03-05-2012, 04:02 AM.

When there is no more room in hell. The dead will walk the Earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vampira_Re-Animated View Post
            Creepy but awesome movie.

And this is even creepier.

[YOUTUBE]wuT4r3dZ1EA[/YOUTUBE]
            Sad part is I actually saw this on TV once haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
              Best Vampire movie ever made.
              I agree with you nobody has captured the same allure that Nosferatu has, and it is very surreal.
              " I dont have nightmares, because i give them all to you" - Stephen King

"Want another reason to get the hell out of here? I'll give you the best one: her. Mrs. Carmody. Our very own Jim Jones. I'd like to leave before people start drinking the Kool-Aid."

"A creature that can't be killed wouldn't think killing was right or wrong. They'd simply have no concept of it" - Dr. Harry Adams

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
                Sad part is I actually saw this on TV once haha.
                hahahaha the look on his face
                " I dont have nightmares, because i give them all to you" - Stephen King

"Want another reason to get the hell out of here? I'll give you the best one: her. Mrs. Carmody. Our very own Jim Jones. I'd like to leave before people start drinking the Kool-Aid."

"A creature that can't be killed wouldn't think killing was right or wrong. They'd simply have no concept of it" - Dr. Harry Adams

sigpic

Comment

• This movie is amazing, really captures the creepy vampire feeling. I should watch it again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Mark View Post
                    I have a version of Nosferatu (1922) which has Black Sabbath instrumentals for the score (a fan labour of love) it is remarkable.
                    Originally posted by Dark Mark View Post
                    I'm having difficulty finding online. I won a DVD of it a couple of years ago.
                    It's called Nosferatu (1922) a symphony of Black Sabbath by a guy called Neil Swint who apparently spent 10 years putting it together.
                    That's fucking crazy. I'd love to watch that version.
                    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                    My little idiot..

Comment

• I need to view this piece of cinema history again, it has been a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                        That's fucking crazy. I'd love to watch that version.
                        No f'king way.. that's like watching Psycho or something with someone else's score substituting for Bernard Hermann's. It's sacrilege.

There's nothing wrong with the original score. It's very of its time but that's what gives it its 'vintage' quality.

Every man and their dog thinks they can do their own version of Nosferatu.. arseholes.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
                          No f'king way.. that's like watching Psycho or something with someone else's score substituting for Bernard Hermann's. It's sacrilege.

There's nothing wrong with the original score. It's very of its time but that's what gives it its 'vintage' quality.

Every man and their dog thinks they can do their own version of Nosferatu.. arseholes.
                          No way man, I love the score as is, but I'm a metal fan.

I'd love to see a version like that.
                          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                          Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                          My little idiot..

Comment

• I love the Eureka release, by far the best release of it!

Comment

• I watched this on Youtube last night and thought that it was actually really impressive for something that isn't far off being a century old! Some great visuals and make-up. Max Schrek (not sure how you spell it, sorry) not only looked great, but also acted brilliantly. However, I did find that some parts dragged especially Act IV so I did get bored in places, I'm not going to lie, but it was made in 1922!

Also, The Artist still takes the crown as the best silent film I've seen!

7/10
                              ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Albin Grau was the real genius behind Nosferatu, not Murnau.

Comment

Working...
                                X