No announcement yet.

Nosferatu (1922)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to see a throwback to German expressionism. The Gothic atmosphere matched with the distorted dreamlike setting creates such a perfect mood for a horror film.

Comment

• Originally posted by cinenaut View Post
      I would love to see a throwback to German expressionism. The Gothic atmosphere matched with the distorted dreamlike setting creates such a perfect mood for a horror film.
      Yeah I agree, it's usually effective when they use it for nightmares, visions and creepy video tapes . Make the whole damn movie like that!

Comment

• Pure gold! 10/10
        Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

Comment

• Love the avatar crimson!
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
          Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
          My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
            Love the avatar crimson!
            Thank you, Oxley. It is my favorite Lugosi role.

Comment

• Lugosi, is in my opinion, the greatest actor ever.
              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
              Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
              My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                Lugosi, is in my opinion, the greatest actor ever.
                You will not hear me arguing.

Comment

Working...
                X