Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contrary to popular belief it's not so bad it's good it's just so bad

Comment

This movie is really funny like Troll 2. I was laughing throughout.

Also see Tim Burton's biopic Ed Wood as well, because that movie is just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lozzaboi View Post
        Contrary to popular belief it's not so bad it's good it's just so bad
        ...that it's good !
        sigpic
        Dr.Loomis:"Does anybody live here?"
        Sheriff Brackett:"No,not since 1963 when it happened-every kid in Haddonfield thinks this place is haunted."
        Dr.Loomis:"THEY MAY BE RIGHT."

Comment

good lord i cant remember the first time i actually saw this one. I CAN remember the first time i bought it - which was probably around 95ish - it came in a vhs boxset that was wrapped in angora, and of course glen or glenda was in there lmao

love this horrific piece of junk, just entertains the shit out of me, and its the PERFECT movie to drink too!

Comment

I find it pretty funny at times, I'm not gonna say anything bad about it, I still think theres worse movies out there then this but thats just mean...I like what I've seen of the comic series they started to make for it haha an i guess theres suppose to be a remake maybe of it but i can't remeber where i heard that

http://www.facebook.com/ArtofTypH

http;//www.twitter.com/BrianTyphair

Comment

I love Ed Wood Jr. Plan 9 is a great movie as far as I'm concerned. It's cheesey and the special effects and backgrounds are some of the cheapest ever. Moving tombstones and strings on the UFOs. It's great. I got the Ed Wood box set and love it. There are many movies out there that are much worse. People pay more to see shitty movies at the theatre than I paid for my set.

Comment

Plan 9 is more enjoyable and entertaining to me, than 90% of the films released on a weekly basis.

Honestly- Id rather watch P9FOS than Avatar. That's how much bearing the quality of special effects have on a movies watchability to me.
                REAL PAIN...REAL SUFFERING...

Comment

Plan 9 is enjoyable to a degree but I really believe it deserves it's reputation because it's also extremely boring. It's not one of those movies that's bad but fun from beginning to end. After a while you just want the thing to end. I almost fell asleep during the opening monologue. He really was a terrible film-maker.
                  -aspiring memetic engineer-

Comment

Just found a copy of this on VHS at a comicon. I was super excited, love this movie!
                    sigpic

Comment

I first watched "Plan 9 from Outer Space" shortly following having seen Tim Burton's "Ed Wood". The film is far from the 'worst movie ever made', as it is entertaining enough. Especially if you're in that MSTK mindset.

Comment

I have to say- this movie is fantastic- love the overall feel of this film- Bravo

Comment

One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. I love Ed Wood's work. You can see what he was trying to do, and where he failed so horribly that he is an accidental genious!
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/ZenHorrorgasm

Comment

This movie is entertaining as all hell.
                            sigpicIm a man who loves his taffy

Comment

The only reason I could see anyone wanting to remake the worst movie ever made is to try to make it worse, because that's surely what it'll be. I cherish this movie for one reason -- it was Lugosi's final performance. Despite it being stocked (pun intended) of stock footage, duplicate clips, and horrible production, it's still Lugosi. And that makes all the difference for me.

Loved the movie Ed Wood too, btw. Very well done.

Comment

I watched this after hearing it was the worst movie ever made. I found it comically bad.
                                ...it's my first day.

Comment

Working...
                                X