The Blob (1958)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
    I think I've seen maybe 4 50's movies...
    Only 4? The 50's is a fascinating era, I think. I've seen a lot of 50's monster movies like The Blob. It's kind of like the 80's in a way because the movies were just pure fun, popcorn entertainment.

Comment

This is one of my all time favorites. Don't know why. I mean it's not technically a very good film but I love it in so many ways. Just an all around good time. I'd suggest this movie to anyone.

Comment

Has anyone pre-ordered the Blu-Ray for this yet? I'm dying to, but I don't want to spend 32 bucks. I can't wait to see how they restore this. My copy is pretty crappy.

Comment

Great film, I love the remake as well!

Comment

I saw this other day, I thought it was a lot fun to watch,

Really fun movie, Which I gave 8 out of 10

Comment

This was one of my favourite movies growing up and one of the reasons I'm interested in horror today. Definitely not one of the greatest horror films, but it got a decent rotation on the local creature feature show and it was way better than most of the junk they would show.

Comment

Such a fun classic. Looking forward to getting the bluray.

Comment

I am an 1980's child, but the 1950s version is definitley much better. I love the sense of fun that comes with watching this movie. I wish I had been around in the 50s!

Follow me: http://samirkarnikdirector.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Samir Karnik View Post
                    I am an 1980's child, but the 1950s version is definitley much better. I love the sense of fun that comes with watching this movie. I wish I had been around in the 50s!
                    I'm also an 80s child but I love both the original and remake equally both for different reasons. I agree about the senase of fun you get watching this movie.
                    "I'm gonna put something in you, make the devil feel surprised".-Mazzy Star

Comment

Working...
                    X