J'accuse (1919)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J'accuse (1919)

Has anyone seen this? I came across it in the Universal Monster Classic's collection, its talked about and shown in some of the special features. It looks absolutely breath taking, and very damn creepy.

Anyone seen it? Does it deliver? The scene were the dead come to life looks .

[YOUTUBE]HfATbOBIMJ4[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Oxley; 11-23-2012, 04:57 PM.
    A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Look at me! I'm a fucking hipster cunt watching movies from the year 1919.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post

Most of them are 10 times better than the crap that gets churned out these days.
      A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
        [IMG]

Most of them are 10 times better than the crap that gets churned out these days.

The silent era was badass.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
          How fucking old are you that you have to call people names for watching older movies? These silent era films are superior to any of the found footage or exorcism shit coming out today. If you have bad tastes then that's perfectly fine, but don't shit on good movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Edo View Post
            How fucking old are you that you have to call people names for watching older movies? These silent era films are superior to any of the found footage or exorcism shit coming out today. If you have bad tastes then that's perfectly fine, but don't shit on good movies.

And don't mind Sarsoor, he was only joking.

Have you seen this film though?

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post

And don't mind Sarsoor, he was only joking.

Have you seen this film though?
              Oh, for real? My bad
              I haven't seen this but will have to check it out, looks like my kind of movie.

Comment

Working...
              X