Storm Warning (2007)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched it last weekend.
    I thought it was really good. Especially towards the end wear she put the glass bottle with the jagged lid in her yahoo
    That was rough. Even I had to cringe. But he deserved it
    sigpic
    Is going CRAZY!

Comment

• It's good, not great, but definitely worth a viewing.

Comment

• Hmm. Never heard of this movie. Gonna check this one out. Sounds kinda like some movies that I have seen but I think this should be good.

Comment

• Watching this right now. The cinematography is excellent, and the main villian is a great actor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
            This movie is a really good survival film.
            Just finished it. It's well above average, but I prefer Eden Lake and TCM remake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Haine View Post
              Just finished it. It's well above average, but I prefer Eden Lake and TCM remake.
              I wasnt a big fan of Eden Lake, it was interesting and realistic but I didnt find much enjoyment out of it. I'd take it over The Last House On The Left original or remake anyday though.

AG DRAFT 2015

1. Requiem for a Dream (2000) - D. Aronofsky
              2. Birdman (2014) - A. González Iñárritu
              3. Dazed and Confused (1993) - R. Linklater
              4. There Will Be Blood (2007) - P. T. Anderson
              5. Thirst (2009) - C. Park
              6. Dead Man's Shoes (2004) - S. Meadows
              7. Pusher (1996) - N. Winding Refn
              8. Gomorrah (2008 ) - M. Garrone
              9. The Way of the Gun (2000) - C. McQuarrie
              10. Sexy Beast (2000) - J. Glazer

Comment

• Originally posted by BoOMST1CK View Post
                I wasnt a big fan of Eden Lake, it was interesting and realistic but I didnt find much enjoyment out of it. I'd take it over The Last House On The Left original or remake anyday though.
                and i would take anything over the tcm remake

Comment

• Saw this today. Nothing new really, a torture/revenge flick with backwoods rednecks vs resourceful hot chick. All realism goes out the window once the girl starts making traps and you know this is pretty much a standard genre flick. It doesn't pull any punches with the nastiness and gore, though, and the bad guys are suitably grotesque.

Comment

• I just watched this last night and I think the previous poster hit the it right on the nose: It's not a genre breaking film, but it delivered. The acting and casting was on point. The gore and general unpleasantness of what occurs was brilliant, though. That fishhook scene seemed like an homage to Hellraiser to me, which is naturally a great thing in my book. Decent movie to watch once. I did rewind it to watch the gory parts, though, because they were impressive.
                    "It's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the day."

Comment

Working...
                    X