Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haphazard07 View Post
    i think U.L.; bloody mary was the best
    I have to disagree with you there. The third one was the worst, not the best.

Anyways, back to the topic of the thread. I think the movie sounds interesting and so far, I liking all of the posters.
    Last edited by NoOne; 05-13-2007, 01:51 PM.

Comment

First poster looks like something along the lines of Cannibal Halocaust. Second Wallaper looks like a slasher and the third looks like a Cape Fear sort of movie.

Comment

I've been waiting for this movie, looks like a nice throwback to the basic survival genre, and it reminds me a lot of movies like straw dogs, deliverance, trapped etc... I'm a sucker for this type of filme, put a nice dose of violence in it, people building traps for the bad guys and fighting back and I'm on it... it's just the simple kind of stuff you don't see in theathers anymore

BTW, I loved both posters... the latest is actually very cool

Comment

Cool trailer. Definetly interested in this one.

Comment

Official Site / Trailer Lazy Link

just watched the new trailer, it actually looks pretty good. something along the lines of wolf creek and haute tension. i was going to comment on the great photography, until i realized the main set is on a soundstage

so, in review:

+ Takes place during a storm
            + from the director of urban legend
            + from the writer of "Razorback" (awesome movie)
            + starring Nadia Farès (Crimson Rivers), and smoking hot
            + producer Gary Hamilton (wolf creek, exec producer)
            + lots of blood

i think i will definitely check it out

Comment

Full Trailer

ok if you head over the the website u will see the new new full trailer its looks unreal us aussies are making a comback espically in the horror genre

Comment

wow, I say keep the aussie horror flicks coming can't wait for Rogue (even though the reviews aren kinda mixed up) and I'm tracking razorback for sure... I also dig undead (aussie right?) and think the spierig brother have great potential...

BTW , Jamie Blanks himself is doing another one due to next year called "Long Weekend", the plot is simple and interesting, I guess the screenwritter is the same of storm warning

"Attempting to resurrect their failing marriage, Peter and Marcia set out on a camping trip to a deserted stretch of the Australian coastline in the hope that a long weekend in the sunshine will help them patch their differences. They are a careless couple, littering the countryside with garbage, shooting guns and even driving away after killing a kangaroo with their truck. Their callous disregard for the environment soon becomes apparent when animals start to seek vengeance. Marcia and Peter have proved themselves to be destroyers of nature. Will the animals allow them to leave or will mother nature exact her own destruction?"

Comment

This actually looks pretty decent...Urban Legend was a decent slasher that got fucked by trying to follow the Scream-mystery mold...Valentine as well, but not even decent...Though the first scene was pretty good...Maybe without working under a major studio, Blanks can shine.

Comment

This film looks decent but I'm not particularly excited.
                    It sure looks nothing like Urban Legend or Valentine.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

I love the title. That alone makes me want to see the film. Lol I liked Valentine the Iron kill is the best scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenjis Ghost View Post
                        Lol I liked Valentine the Iron kill is the best scene.
                        Don't be embarrassed of liking that film. I love it and I think it is a decent old- school slasher with a few flaws that I really don't mind. I've seen that movie so many fucking times. Also, the killer is one of the best looking killers ever.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Cherubs are fucking scary I thought of an idea, why don't they release a slasher where a killer is using a mask like this

Comment

Pretty sure this hitting DVD in December. I, for one, am quite interested. Everything i've heard about it says it is a total throwback; which carries with it both pros and cons. For one, I love survival horror, so chalk that up as a pro...on the other hand, it definately seems to be a case of been there, done that. What really seals the deal for me is the fact that the film is supposed to be incredibly grisly, with a particular "safe-sex" sequence that is especially cringe inducing. Gotta agree with all the previous comments about the posters; they look amazing.
                            sigpic RUN from this man!

Comment

Official release date (DVD) is February 15th.
                              sigpic RUN from this man!

Comment

I have the movie, I going to see this tonight,
                                ..................................sigpic

They Fuked With The Wrong Mexican!!!!!!!!!!

My NEW DVD Collection

Comment

Working...
                                X