Demons (1985)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
    "Demons".....An awesome and gory 1985 classic from Lamberto Bava and produced by Dario Argento. I love the setting in this movie...a huge Cathedral like theatre. Great makeup effects..some funny/campy dialogue.... awesome suspense..and fantastic bloody gore..make this a terrific horror movie. The movie within a movie theme is great and works like a charm. The handsome and suave Urbano Barberini and the lovely Natasha Hovey were exciting to watch as "George" and "Cheryl". Demons is one damn fine horror hit and an alltime fave of mine.

8/10

Comment

• Honestly, Gerretta Gerretta's make-up/performance as the initial demon hooker, Rosemary, is pretty fucking scary looking. She looks like a demonized Rick James...with big fucking teeth and claws. (Shivers)
      sigpic "The dream you can't escape ALIVE!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cause of Death View Post
        Honestly, Gerretta Gerretta's make-up/performance as the initial demon hooker, Rosemary, is pretty fucking scary looking. She looks like a demonized Rick James...with big fucking teeth and claws. (Shivers)
        She is fantastic!!

Comment

• "Demons".....An awesome and gory 1985 classic from Lamberto Bava and produced by Dario Argento. I love the setting in this movie...a huge Cathedral like theatre. Great makeup effects, some funny/campy dialogue, awesome suspense, a bit of spooky atmosphere, and fantastic bloody gore make this a terrific horror hit!! The movie within a movie theme is great and works like a charm. The handsome and suave Urbano Barberini and the lovely Natasha Hovey are exciting to watch as "George" and "Cheryl". Only the helicopter scene is dumb and weak. They should have had the survivors find a different way out of the theatre. Anyways, this is an alltime fave of mine and one of the best!!

8.5/10

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
              omg thats deadly

Comment

• Comment

• This film is so underrated, it belongs in every horror fans collection. IMO

Comment

• I watched this for the first time the other day, and I'm kicking myself for having waited so long! What a treat.. I really enjoyed this movie. The first demon was my favorite but the whole movie was a lot of fun. I know I would have been completely scared of it as a kid.
                    "It's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the day."

Comment

Working...
                    X