No announcement yet.

Demons (1985)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved demons. It was awesome and I loved the setting and how everything got going with it. I just wish the ending played out more. I wont tell to much about though.

But it is definitely a must own for me atleast. I got the double set with both movies. 2 isnt quite as good but I did enjoy it.

But from the opening train ride I knew I was going to like the movie, and I did very much so.

I liked it because the movie doesnt say "here is how it starts, now watch the same thing happen over and over till its over". You have more than just one set of people against something else. What makes it great is you have different charcters that get involved in different ways and have different results and they cause different things. It makes the movie so much more entertaining because there is alot going on.
    My Blog!

"You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus!"

Comment

it's an awesome film, some really great FX, especially when the black hooker lady transforms,
      and bobby rhodes as the black pimp will be ingrained in your memory as a badass,
      oh and a terrific soundtrack

Comment

are you talking about Demons, the one in the movie theatre? if so Argento's Demons is a classic! Definetley check it out. One thing I just found out last week, I was watching Demons 2 with a friend and he said the little girl in the movie is Asia Argento. I never knew that before

Comment

Originally posted by MotionCitySoundtrack84
          are you talking about Demons, the one in the movie theatre? if so Argento's Demons is a classic!
          It was directed by Lamberto Bava, not by Argento. Argento only co-wrote it and produced it.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

I wanna see this movie. I've had it on my wish list for a while.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

i see alot of people like this film well im sure im going to buy it this week so thanks guys

Comment

Demons is overrated.

Comment

why's it overrated???

Comment

Originally posted by buriedalive
                    Demons is overrated.

Just because you dont like something doesnt mean its overrated. I dont like the new superman movie but I dont say its overrated just because others like it.
                    My Blog!

"You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus!"

Comment

I definetly think demons is UNDER RATED!!

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
                        I definetly think demons is UNDER RATED!!
                        Same here. Demons is vastly underrated, moastly be people who go "oh, it doesn't have any fancy, 2006-era special effects. it must suck."

Demons is an AWESOME movie. It's just gotat be taken in the right sense: it's not here to change the way we look at the world, its to entertain us for a while.
                        With an awesome score, awesome characters (the 'punks' are hilarious) and a nice little cameo from a switchblade (yeah!), the movie's good.

1 thing DOES raise a question for me, though...... why would blind people go to the movies?

(I do custom sigs, PM me for details.)

Comment

Originally posted by ThaddeusMcKlown View Post
                          Same here. Demons is vastly underrated, moastly be people who go "oh, it doesn't have any fancy, 2006-era special effects. it must suck."

Demons is an AWESOME movie. It's just gotat be taken in the right sense: it's not here to change the way we look at the world, its to entertain us for a while.
                          With an awesome score, awesome characters (the 'punks' are hilarious) and a nice little cameo from a switchblade (yeah!), the movie's good.

1 thing DOES raise a question for me, though...... why would blind people go to the movies?
                          Now you're asking too much ehhee...

Because they die better...

Great film 8/10
                          Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

Check out my NEW official website HERE.

Comment

omg i love demons! i bought demons 1 and 2 on vhs about a year ago ....they were in a bargain bin so im not really losing much if they were shit....but to my suprise i loved them! even if they are dubbed and in some scenes cringeworthy......i dont usually get sickened in movies but theres a few scenes in this were i almost turned away...the black guy in this is awsome! and the gore content is way up there....this is a must see for anyone that doesnt compain like a bitch about voice over
                            'movies dont create pychco's,movies make the pyshco's more creative'
                            'i love.....lamp'
                            'where'd you get your clothes...at the..toilet...store?'
                            ' your about as useful as a cock flavoured lollypop'
                            'you look like a spastic trying to fuck a doorknob'

last films watched:
                            labyrinth 10/10
                            hot fuzz 8/10

last game played:
                            pokemon diamond 9/10
                            lord of the rings the third age 8/10

Comment

The Demons movies both of them are in my top 20 list. The soundtrack is what did it for me plus the motorcycle and sword scene.

Comment

Originally posted by kon View Post
                                hey is demons any good cause i might buy it.
                                ive asked some people and most of them say it's rubbish and aload of crap is this true or is it a must buy??
                                Ive got it . i bought it or like $8 so itr was worth it any more than $10, well IMO its not, pretty bad and pretty chessy. Thats just IMO, Demons 2 is actually better.

Comment

Working...
                                X