Demons (1985)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demons (1985)

hey is demons any good cause i might buy it.
    ive asked some people and most of them say it's rubbish and aload of crap is this true or is it a must buy??

Demons by Argento is a pretty good horror flick. I like the entire theatre spookiness factor, and the music is awesome! I bought it in a set with Demons2(ok, but not that great) If you can find it cheap enough, its positively one to own.

Comment

Originally posted by darthrosenberg
      Demons by Argento is a pretty good horror flick. I like the entire theatre spookiness factor, and the music is awesome! I bought it in a set with Demons2(ok, but not that great) If you can find it cheap enough, its positively one to own.
      You meant produced by (and co-written by) Argento, right? Demons was Directed By Lamberto Bava. Other than that, you are right. It is a pretty good movie. Well, not so much good as bloody stupid fun.

Comment

ok so what actually happens in it i know that some people go to a cinema and turn into zombies but not much else.

Comment

Originally posted by kon
          ok so what actually happens in it i know that some people go to a cinema and turn into zombies but not much else.
          Well, people go to the cinema and some end up turning into demons, often in a bloody/gooey/slimey way. Then some other people try to kill all the demons. Often in bloody/gooey/slimey way. And the demons try to kill all the people. Often in bloody/gooey/slimey way.

What more do you really need to know?

Comment

it sounds a bit like from dusk till dawn

Comment

Well this was before Dusk til Dawn my friend, and I would have to say I could watch this one over and over as for the 1 time never gonna watch it again syndrome that came with Dusk til Dawn (PS those were vampires, these are demons very different)
              Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

Check out my NEW official website HERE.

Comment

ah they all look alike claws,fangs etc.
                so is it true then there a scene where some guys drive through the cinema cutting up demons with samurai swords or have i been lied to cause it does sound a but farfetched i mean where you gonna find motorbikes and swords in a cinema anway.

Comment

It's true.

Comment

really then i'll definetely buy this film

Comment

I already own this, it's pretty incoherent and that's half the fun. It's pure nonesense, but damn fun nonetheless...

and Argento's contributions were as co-writer and producer, but for some reason Anchor Bay has included both this and Demons 2 in the Dario Argento Collection. The director, Lamberto Bava, worked on a number of Argento's flicks as assistant director, and reportedly his work with Demons was as a favor to Bava...

Infini-tropolis I the blood & the blade

Comment

so what about demons 2 is that any good?

Comment

The pimp from Demons

How this guy(or the dubbee) didn't win awards is beyond me. Demons is one of the classic italian dishes out there. BUY IT!

Comment

what do you mean dubbee i though it was filmed in english

Comment

Originally posted by gorebath
                              How this guy(or the dubbee) didn't win awards is beyond me. Demons is one of the classic italian dishes out there. BUY IT!
                              Damn rights. He also shows up in Demons 2 as the fitness instructor! Pretty much the same character, minus the pimp-ness.

Originally posted by kon
                              so what about demons 2 is that any good?

Demons 2 is much the same as the first - but in an apartment building. I liked it, but a lot of people hate it. I would bet that if you enjoy the first one, you'd like the second one fer sher. More gooey blood & guts in the 2nd...also co-written by Argento...

both are damn cheap, so definitely buy, as gorebath recommends!

Infini-tropolis I the blood & the blade

Comment

Working...
                              X