Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloody Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by BloodBath&Beyond View Post
    Here is another review with pictures from Hysteria-Lives:
    http://www.hysteria-lives.co.uk/hyst...oody_moon.html
    I love Hysteria-Lives, I have it bookmarked. It's almost always my first stop when I need info on a movie.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
      Okay, so, I need a burner, a burning program, a ripping program, DVDRs, and DVDshrink...anything else?

      All that is free except the burner and DVDRs, right?

      What are the best DVDRs?
      Nope.

      Yes.

      Everybody says taiyo yuden's but i've never tried them.I personally use Verbatim a lot cause they're always on sale at BestBuy and they hardle ever cause errors.
      My DVD List
      Sig made by slasherman
      My Wishlist

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by trinidadpr87 View Post
        Nope.

        Yes.

        Everybody says taiyo yuden's but i've never tried them.I personally use Verbatim a lot cause they're always on sale at BestBuy and they hardle ever cause errors.
        And those are in the computer section, correct?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
          And those are in the computer section, correct?
          Yes they are.
          Here is a guide on the reliability of dvdr brands.
          http://www.videohelp.com/dvdmedia
          My DVD List
          Sig made by slasherman
          My Wishlist

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by trinidadpr87 View Post
            Yes they are.
            Here is a guide on the reliability of dvdr brands.
            http://www.videohelp.com/dvdmedia
            Cool. Now, all I have to do is decide if I want to join the life or not.


            On to the topic at hand; Bloody Moon, people die.

            Comment


            • #36
              This why people get pissed off at you Dobe for filling up threads with off-topic conversation. Anyone who genuinely want to find information on this film has to read though all your personal dvd-r deliberations. There's even a thread for that man. This is what PM is for if you don't want to find the thread and are having a 1-1 conversation.

              I don't mean to be annoying, but I'm just pointing out what members get pissed off at. If you want to continue this conversation please send me a PM.


              Anyway, here's yet another review:

              "Miguel, don't look at me that way. I'm your sister. Go back to the dance."

              There, watching a young couple and deciding he wouldn't mind a piece of that action, Miguel dons a Mickey Mouse mask to hide his disfigured features and pass as the girl's boyfriend. It works, up to a point. As his advances get too, well, advanced the girl realises something is up and unmasks her boyfriend. Miguel goes psycho and stabs her to death with a nearby pair of scissors…


              Head over to Kinocite for the full review.
              http://www.kinocite.co.uk/15/1558.php

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by BloodBath&Beyond View Post

                "Miguel, don't look at me that way. I'm your sister. Go back to the dance."

                There, watching a young couple and deciding he wouldn't mind a piece of that action, Miguel dons a Mickey Mouse mask to hide his disfigured features and pass as the girl's boyfriend. It works, up to a point. As his advances get too, well, advanced the girl realises something is up and unmasks her boyfriend. Miguel goes psycho and stabs her to death with a nearby pair of scissors…


                Head over to Kinocite for the full review.
                http://www.kinocite.co.uk/15/1558.php
                Sounds like a winner of a film.

                On the plus side the cinematography is surprisingly lush and it is one gory little movie- the film’s most (in)famous moment comes when a girl lets herself get tied up by, unbeknownst to her, the killer, "I’m game for anything!" she squeals, before being messily decapitated by a huge buzzsaw. (I bet she wasn’t game for that!).

                Comment


                • #38
                  Yeah, that's an insane scene!
                  It's the one on the old poster and vhs box actually:



                  The scene that follows it is something you never really see in horror films actually... but will I say? Muhaha.... no : -)

                  It's something that is sort of really offensive if it was done in a more serious film though. That's all I'll say, but yeah, it's kind of shocking.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by BloodBath&Beyond View Post
                    It's something that is sort of really offensive if it was done in a more serious film though. That's all I'll say, but yeah, it's kind of shocking.
                    Does it have something to do with the vagina?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Well, it has just about as much to do with the vagina as you could play that "7 degrees from Kevin Bacon" game to the vagina.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BloodBath&Beyond View Post
                        Well, it has just about as much to do with the vagina as you could play that "7 degrees from Kevin Bacon" game to the vagina.
                        Sounds like a winning situation.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Anyways, I got this in a T so I'll be watching this soon.

                          If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Tell me how it is. I never bothered getting it.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I finally decided to watch this last night and the movie wasn't as awful as I expected. Sure, i thought it was dull at times and the plot is not the best thing in the world but I enjoyed it somehow.This movie is a cross between slasher & giallo. Some of the death scenes were cool especially the death scene with the big buzzsaw. I didn't think it was too bloody but the amount blood was almost satisfying. The movie could had been better but I'm glad that it didn't turn out as bad & boring as I expected. It's worth the while.

                              See it if you're a slasher fan.


                              6.5 or 7/10

                              If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
                                I finally decided to watch this last night and the movie wasn't as awful as I expected. Sure, i thought it was dull at times and the plot is not the best thing in the world but I enjoyed it somehow.This movie is a cross between slasher & giallo. Some of the death scenes were cool especially the death scene with the big buzzsaw. I didn't think it was too bloody but the amount blood was almost satisfying. The movie could had been better but I'm glad that it didn't turn out as bad & boring as I expected. It's worth the while.

                                See it if you're a slasher fan.


                                6.5 or 7/10
                                Awesome, sounds like a wiener. I'll get it the next time I'm ordering from overseas.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X