Cannibal Ferox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannibal Ferox

i just bought this yesterday and i havnt watched it yet. im a huge fan of cannibal holocaust so i figured id like it. what do you guys think about it? how does it compare to cannibal holocaust?
    Frank: What kinda beer do you like?
    Jeffrey: Heineken
    Frank: Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

It's an Italian cannibal movie, not as good as cannibal holocaust, but If you enjoyed that one then this will keep your interest. This has somewhat of a plot but it's a little shaky.

Yep....that's in chapter 9, verse 10. "Thall shalt not fuck with Raptor Jesus"

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

Comment

If you liked CH then CF should be fine. It is a lighter version in terms of animal killing then CH but in terms of gore is a little better and the story line is better.

Comment

^ I agree with Zombie Freak.It was good & gross but wasn't as good or gross as Cannibal Holocaust.I couldn't even look at the scene when *SPOILER* they gutted the big turtle tho.Maybe that was just me cuz I have turtles & didn't want to see that.
        Last edited by sparxxx; 01-08-2007, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I actually dug Cannibal Ferox a lot more than Cannibal Holocaust. CH came off kinda dumb and slow for the first hour and a half or so, up until we saw the video footage while CF is pretty kick-ass all the way through.

Comment

I liked Ferox more as a fun exploitation flick. It's just there to offend, whilst Holocaust tries to cover itself with a moralistic tone.
            Mountain of the Cannibal God and Jungle Holocaust are worth checking as well.
            sigpic

JOIN ME http://www.myspace.com/crawlerschaos
            www.facebook jamie creepycrawler dunn

"Either kill me, or like me as I am, because I'll be damned if I ever change..." Marquis de Sade

"You cannot love everyone; it is ridiculous to think you can. If you love everyone and everything you lose your natural powers of selection and wind up being a pretty poor judge of character.." Anton Lavey

Comment

why don't you open the dvd and try to watch it?

The greatest joy in doing evil is to be rewarded by the sight of those who suffer its consequence!

Comment

because i havnt had time.. smart ass
                Frank: What kinda beer do you like?
                Jeffrey: Heineken
                Frank: Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Comment

My brother and I could not stop laughing through Cannibal Ferox, seriously, great movie. I love the dude who called the girl a twat.

Comment

I hated that film...so boring and John Saxon couldn't save the clunker...I was expecting something along the way of Cannible Holocaust...guess my expectations were too high...and why didn't that teenage girl get naked???I kept waiting for it and NOTHING!!!!
                    Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

Check out my NEW official website HERE.

Comment

I'm a Umberto Lenzi fan, so yea I dig it. Not as good as CH, but it serves it's purprose.

If you end up enjoying this, check out 'Eaten Alive'. It's from the same director as Ferox.
                      Deleting old threads is like destroying ancient artifacts.

My DVD's

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBonomo View Post
                        I hated that film...so boring and John Saxon couldn't save the clunker...I was expecting something along the way of Cannible Holocaust...guess my expectations were too high...and why didn't that teenage girl get naked???I kept waiting for it and NOTHING!!!!
                        Wrong film...

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBonomo View Post
                          John Saxon was in Cannibal Apocalypse, not Ferox.
                          Deleting old threads is like destroying ancient artifacts.

My DVD's

Comment

Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
                            Wrong film...
                            No...Cannible Ferox takes place in the city right?

With the vietnam vets that stick together and go through the sewers...am I correct?

Comment

Originally posted by InternalRot View Post
                              John Saxon was in Cannibal Apocalypse, not Ferox.
                              SHIT....dammit well that one sucked....

Comment

Working...
                              X