X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
    2. Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key
    That's a great giallo - I watched it some weeks ago and loved it. Beautiful Italian women, a great setting, some stylised murder sequences, a plot with plenty of twists and turns and typical over the top Italian-style drama. Oh, and plenty of nudity and even a lesbian scene. You can't go wrong.

Comment

• 1. deep red
      2. new york ripper
      3. tenebre
      4. phenomena
      5. the house with laughing windows
      6. hatchet for the honeymoon
      7. the bird with the crystal plumage
      8. a blade in the dark
      9. torso
      10. four flies on grey velvet
      11. cat o nine tails

there are many others i enjoy and appreciate it but those i consider to the best ones i have watched

Comment

• Just reviewed the Ruggero Deodato giallo Phantom Of Death from 1988, check it out if you have time. http://celluloidterror.blogspot.com/...1988_8112.html

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• In The Devil's Garden - 6/10

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• I love Giallo's it's hard to pick favourites but I'll go with:-

Tenebrae
            Deep Red
            The New York Ripper
            Blood and Black Lace
            Torso
            The Strange Vice Of Mrs Wardh
            A Blade In The Dark
            The Bird With The Crystal Plumage
            A Lizard In A Woman's Skin
            What Have They Done To Solange

and others.
            "I'm gonna put something in you, make the devil feel surprised".-Mazzy Star

Comment

• Spasmo and torso and...........bird with the crystal plumage!

Comment

• i love argento's work. i've been watching a lot of giallo lately. i'm sorta new to giallo. i've seen several movies but there's boat loads more that i haven't seen yet. my favorite so far is probably Tenebre.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkullAndCrossbones View Post
                  i love argento's work. i've been watching a lot of giallo lately. i'm sorta new to giallo. i've seen several movies but there's boat loads more that i haven't seen yet. my favorite so far is probably Tenebre.
                  Just watched Tenebre myself the other day. Check out Fulci and Bava if you haven't done so already. They're the essential Giallo trio along with Argento, though there are other great ones as well

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• Torso
                    The Cat 'o Nine Tails
                    The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave
                    Don't Torture a Duckling
                    Delirium
                    Tenebre
                    Deep Red
                    Perversion Story .. and the soundtrack to this movie is SO good.

I would love to become more well versed in giallo .. so many films to be seen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tromette View Post
                      Torso
                      The Cat 'o Nine Tails
                      The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave
                      Don't Torture a Duckling
                      Delirium
                      Tenebre
                      Deep Red
                      Perversion Story .. and the soundtrack to this movie is SO good.

I would love to become more well versed in giallo .. so many films to be seen!
                      Hmm...haven't seen Delirium or Perversion story. Will have to check those out...

I still think when it comes to soundtrack, The Bird with the Crystal Plumage is fucking awesome.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• Sleepless is my favorite.

Comment

• Come on guys and gals. Anyone still watch one of these now and then? I'm feeling a binge coming on and off throughout the spring.

Comment

• Lately seen this two:

The Fifth Cord (1971)

Well made but an average Giallo.

Devil in the Brain aka Il diavolo nel cervello (1972)

Not exactly a Giallo but a pretty good Italian murder-mystery thriller.

Movie Montages & Tribute Videos

Comment

Working...
                            X