No announcement yet.

Audition (1999)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i loved this movie , the part where she takes the piano wire, damn never seen a woman do that before.
    http://maddox35.dvdaf.com/owned?pg=2

myspace.com/jwprestriedge

badges, badges, we dont need no stinky badges. (blazing saddles)

i am handicapped, im psychotic!

beauty is a curse on the world (the carver from nip/tuck)

your village called, they need their idiot back

gods busy, how can i be of service (satan)

Comment

Originally posted by Bleedthrough
      ^^^

It's a sad state of affairs when people don't want to watch a decent film because they have to "read."

It's also funny how re-makes are re-written for American audiences -- cater for the "shorter" attention spans.

I feel that people that criticise the film for being slow don't understand the power of establishing a character and feeling for that character because they become the subject of an undeserved misfortune. As mentioned, this makes it all the more horrific.

The film is good... it takes pains to establish backstory, motivations - makes it palpable to an audience.
      I agree...It is pitiful that people need everything special for them...I don't mind subtitles at all...But anyways...I caught this on sundance or IFC one night....I missed the first half hour or so...But..I didn't know the ending really, or anything...Just that people said it was screwed up...It was a great movie...I enjoyed it so much and I am trying to find it so my friend Tim can watch it...It kinda...Made me a little cautious of girls too...
      In a world of shit, we are the standard.

Comment

i love this movie...i watched that bravo thing on the scariest moments and when i say rob zombie talkin bout audition like it was the best thing to come out in the last 10 years (with the exception of house) i said i had to see that...i rented it and thought it was pretty damn good...i then spent 9 months tryin to buy it...it was like $70 used on amazon...until bout 2 weeks ago when i was checkin around amazon for new movies and just happened to find it...and find it i did for $8.99...so i had to pick the fucker up....
        "When I think about you I touch myself, i touch myself"

My Dvd List: http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...&id=bitomurder

Comment

i saw it like a month ago when i was with a friend, i like how it justs bings the suspense slowly then boom the f'ing lady goes insane. i dont like needles so i didnt like that part in the film.
          www.myspace.com/justinsprofile

Comment

This is the movie.... the movie that.... is BRILLIANTLY MADE!

It was really totally different. No scare. No ghost.

The earlier part is not dragging moment for me and I enjoyed it somehow. I thought what everyone is crazy talking about this movie is the 'blowjob'. Ha! But I was wrong... I was wrong.... because the next thing I know, I was watching the torture scene that makes me... feel the 'pain' of the lead actor.

The you-thought-it's-only-a-dream-sequence caught me. Great. Great movie.

~ At first I thought the lead actor's son is a 'girl' coz he looks like girl in a first glance. haha.
            oooohhh... i'm scared.

Comment

Great flick, one of the most atmospherically disturbing flicks I've ever seen, especially the second half...

I'm pumped for the August 23rd release of the Uncut Special Edition DVD...
              LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

u mean to tell me that there's an aug 23rd uncut version bein released in the states????

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BitOMurder
                  u mean to tell me that there's an aug 23rd uncut version bein released in the states????

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  hey dont worry schreck if you get the uncut one i will buy the other one from u if i get money but dont tell my dad lol

Comment

Ya I'm in Canada, but I'm sure it'll be released in the states then too...
                    LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

Originally posted by mR_BuNgLe
                      Ya I'm in Canada, but I'm sure it'll be released in the states then too...
                      You like the movie that much that you have to put her picture as your avatar!
                      oooohhh... i'm scared.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_resident

hey dont worry schreck if you get the uncut one i will buy the other one from u if i get money but dont tell my dad lol
                        i won't tell him...how does $8.00 sound???

Comment

Originally posted by xerophytes
                          Oh I'm a fan... she's sexy...
                          LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

ya i will probly be able to get it around the end of august or when u get it tell me so i can just get 8 bucks lol

Comment

ya i will probly be able to get it around the end of august or when u get it tell me so i can just get 8 bucks lol
                              cool...sounds like a deal....

Comment

Originally posted by mR_BuNgLe
                                Originally posted by xerophytes
                                Oh I'm a fan... she's sexy...
                                Just be ready to handle the pain.....
                                oooohhh... i'm scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X