Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suicide circle/club(Jisatsu saakuru)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • suicide circle/club(Jisatsu saakuru)

    i think this is the greatest movie in the mystery/thriller/detective type genre.
    it stars one of my favorite asian actors Ryo Ishibashi who is also in ‘dishon(audition) and the american version of ju-on (the grudge).
    if you liked this film you might like Batoru rowaiaru (battle royale) that would probly mean you like watching asian teens dying you sick fucks. Or you like asian thriller/action/horror.
    if you have a favorite kill from this film, any questions about the film, or any cool commetns about the film post them on this board.
    www.myspace.com/justinsprofile

  • #2
    I actually have that movie in my DVD collection, and its one of my favorites from Japan! How do you like that guy Genesis, huh? He's David Bowie, Dr. Frankenfurter, and Cecil B. Demented all rolled into one! The dialogue and gore effects were quite impressive too!

    "Because the dead, because the dead, because the dead shine all night long!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by madam melva
      I actually have that movie in my dvd collection, and its one of my favorites from Japan! How do you like that guy Genesis, huh? He's David Bowie, Dr. Frankenfurter, and Cecil B. Demented all rolled into one! The dialogue and gore effects were quite impressive too!

      "Because the dead, because the dead, because the dead shine all night long!"
      AHA you forgot he is the charles manson of the imformation age but that is because he had delusions of grandeur since he was a child.
      www.myspace.com/justinsprofile

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by evil_resident
        Originally posted by madam melva
        I actually have that movie in my dvd collection, and its one of my favorites from Japan! How do you like that guy Genesis, huh? He's David Bowie, Dr. Frankenfurter, and Cecil B. Demented all rolled into one! The dialogue and gore effects were quite impressive too!

        "Because the dead, because the dead, because the dead shine all night long!"
        AHA you forgot he is the charles manson of the imformation age but that is because he had delusions of grandeur since he was a child.

        Comment


        • #5
          As good as this film is I think Noriko's Dinner Table is the stronger of the two

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by klownz666 View Post
            As good as this film is I think Noriko's Dinner Table is the stronger of the two
            Really? I'll give it a go, since I love Suicide Club.

            Comment


            • #7
              I liked Suicide Club about up to [SPOILER]when the detective kills himself[/SPOILER] then the film turned confusing beyond belief! It didn't know where it was going and neither did I. Although there is some fantastic unsettling imagery that still stays with me today (I saw it about 5 or 6 years ago) such as, [SPOILER]the opening where all the school girls jump in front of the train and the disturbing encounter when that evil man starts stamping on kittens or puppies (or both) in a bag.[/SPOILER] I need to see it again really!
              ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"


              Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

              http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                I'd heartily recommend the director's 2008 movie, 'Love Exposure'. Four hours of... no, I can't even begin to describe what the film's about. But, yes, it's as fucked up as you could possibly imagine.
                Mayhem. In a boilersuit.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Boilersuit_Mayhem View Post
                  I'd heartily recommend the director's 2008 movie, 'Love Exposure'. Four hours of... no, I can't even begin to describe what the film's about. But, yes, it's as fucked up as you could possibly imagine.
                  I have been meaning to check that out, my mate wrote a review on it and strongly recommended me watching it but I haven't had time.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X