Wolf Creek 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
    I liked that all the gore was done with practical effects. Looks so much better.
    I was really surprised by how graphic it was, the tone is completely different from the first movie that's for sure.

[SPOILER]The German boyfriend's death being the best... knife to spine, throat slit, decapitated, and then slaughtered (the dick slice ). This sequel is definitely for gorehounds.[/SPOILER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
      I was really surprised by how graphic it was, the tone is completely different from the first movie that's for sure.

[SPOILER]The German boyfriend's death being the best... knife to spine, throat slit, decapitated, and then slaughtered (the dick slice ). This sequel is definitely for gorehounds.[/SPOILER]
      It's so different to the first flick. It jumps into the gore straight away and doesn't let up, and Mick Taylor is far nastier in this film.

The theatrical version was originally rated R over here (your NC-17) but McLean trimmed it to get an MA rating (your R) so there may be an unrated blu cut coming out.

Comment

It's so different to the first flick. It jumps into the gore straight away and doesn't let up, and Mick Taylor is far nastier in this film.

The theatrical version was originally rated R over here (your NC-17) but McLean trimmed it to get an MA rating (your R) so there may be an unrated blu cut coming out.
        Mick stole the show, he really was in full gear here. Looking forward to picking up the DVD. I don't and won't ever own the first, but I'll gladly make room for this slasher sequel in my collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
          Hype as fuck!

Aside from Rusted, has anyone checked this out yet?
          Wrote a review in the movie thread a few weeks ago, go search for it.
          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa View Post
            Wrote a review in the movie thread a few weeks ago, go search for it.
            I'm good bro

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• If you're a fan of good horror flicks, you should be checking this out. 2014 hasn't been kind, so far, but this... Wolf Creek 2 is a gem.

Comment

• I hope they don't mess up the sequel cause I loved the first movie so much. It was so hard to look away during some parts. After I finished the movie, it continued to haunt me for a few days after watching it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
                  If you're a fan of good horror flicks, you should be checking this out. 2014 hasn't been kind, so far, but this... Wolf Creek 2 is a gem.
                  Hoping you're right. DISH network is showing it, so I'm checking it out tomorrow night.
                  "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
                  H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Directors cut coming to blu ray.

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/d...aviolet/702590

Comment

These are good news!
                      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• This was put on netflix instant today, just an FYI!

Comment

• Decent follow up to the original. Mick seemed to throw out more one liners than the previous film. Not a bad watch though 6/10

Comment

• Nothing but love for WOLF CREEK 2. Mick Taylor is one sick puppy! Good performances and nice, old-school style practical gore FX. It'll be interesting to see where director Greg Mclean takes it if there is a third film.
                            "When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

Comment

• Just read that Wolf Creek 3 has got the go ahead. Couldn't be bothered to make a new thread as details are sparse but John Jarratt returns and it starts filming next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                                Just read that Wolf Creek 3 has got the go ahead. Couldn't be bothered to make a new thread as details are sparse but John Jarratt returns and it starts filming next year.
                                AWESOME!!

"When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

Comment

Working...
                                X