Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolf Creek 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wolf Creek 2

    http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/988

    With Mick (John Jarrett) returning as well as the guy who wrote and directed the first one I am looking forward to this actually. I wonder if Nathan Phillips will return? So any opinions? Is anyone looking forward to a sequel?
    "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

  • #2
    first one wasnt half bad. ill definately be checkin out the sequel.

    Comment


    • #3
      the first one is more then just half bad.
      "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

      Comment


      • #4
        yeah, your right. im a fool =/

        Comment


        • #5
          Indeed you are a fool, the first isnt half bad. Its likely to be the worset movie I have ever seen. Well, considering the amount oh hype it had. I really dont like it, so boring. And I dont care what they say, its not true fucking story!

          Its crap, sheer crap, and the sequel will be nothing more I'm guessing.

          I will say this, Mick Taylor is one badass character, the best thing about the movie, sadly, it doenst save it.
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





          "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


          You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
          Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
          My little idiot..

          Comment


          • #6
            It's totally a true story... Just like TCM and Blair witch...
            XBL - Zombie Dime
            GTA V
            Borderlands 2

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dimebag lives \m/ View Post
              It's totally a true story... Just like TCM and Blair witch...
              .. I wasn't a fan of the first, I'll pass on this one.

              Comment


              • #8
                Meh. Wolf Creek 1 was the slowest roll. It had some moments, but the monumentally stupid decisions made on the victims part coupled with the essentially boring pace utterly killed if for me.
                myspace: thefeelofcotton

                i bet you rub cotton and eggs on your dick.
                How did he know?!~

                Comment


                • #9
                  I will watch it in the vain attempts to promote good aussie horror. lol.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by oxley View Post
                    Indeed you are a fool, the first isnt half bad. Its likely to be the worset movie I have ever seen. Well, considering the amount oh hype it had. I really dont like it, so boring. And I dont care what they say, its not true fucking story!

                    Its crap, sheer crap, and the sequel will be nothing more I'm guessing.

                    I will say this, Mick Taylor is one badass character, the best thing about the movie, sadly, it doenst save it.
                    Says you with the Freddy Krueger avatar.
                    It's based on true events, and it's a damn sight better than most horror movies I've seen this decade.

                    Originally posted by Cotton the Egg Man View Post
                    Meh. Wolf Creek 1 was the slowest roll. It had some moments, but the monumentally stupid decisions made on the victims part coupled with the essentially boring pace utterly killed if for me.
                    I found it disturbing and raw. It hit a nerve.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Since Jarret is returning i will definately be on the look out for this one. He IS Mick Taylor. It's worth it just to hear his animalistic laugh again but i really loved the first one so this is something i look forward to.
                      RECENTLY WATCHED MOVIES ---

                      I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER - 7/10
                      EAGLE EYE - 9/10
                      SPLINTER - 8.5/10
                      Red Sands - 6/10
                      Cypher - 8.5/10
                      Face/Off - 8.5/10
                      Mad Max - 7/10


                      :cool: :cool: :cool:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        There was so much hype for "Wolf Creek" and then it was a major disappointment. It could have been a great movie. I hope they make up for that in Wolf Creek 2.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Don't feel a sequel is at all neccessary. It would probably be the same story as the original: tourists wander into Mick's turf. The first wrung that concept dry (and I'm saying that as complement, I think it's a great movie) so why bother beating a dead yak?
                          sigpic "Tina! Gonna get you..."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
                            Says you with the Freddy Krueger avatar.
                            It's based on true events, and it's a damn sight better than most horror movies I've seen this decade.
                            It's inspired by a lot of things, primarily the Backpacker Murders committed by Ivan Milat between 19891994. but it also takes elements from the disappearance of Peter Falconio and the activities of the Snowtown Killers.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The first one was slow at the beginning, but the second half of the movie was pretty good. I will check out the second one for sure.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X