No announcement yet.

Burial Ground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Burial Ground"......I love this totally cheesy and classic zombie flick. Some good gore,over the top death scenes,atrocious dialogue,some good and horrible makeup effects, and a few shocking scenes make the movie entertaining. Not to mention a few sexy women and a few handsome men..especially the guy who plays "Mark"(his ass looks great in those cords).The beautiful Karen Well as "Janet" was annoying as hell. The worst English dubbing/dialogue and the lamest character in the movie. I dont know why they didnt kill her off earlier..like before "Leslie's" death. At least the "Leslie" character was smart and a fighter. The incestuous mother/son duo played by Peter Bark and Mariangela Giordano stole the show. That "breast/nipple bite" is a shocker!! Yuck!! I will rate this cheesefest high..just because it is a classic zombie flick, one I grew up with, and because I love it!!

7/10

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
      "Burial Ground"......I love this totally cheesy and classic zombie flick. Some good gore,over the top death scenes,atrocious dialogue,some good and horrible makeup effects, and a few shocking scenes make the movie entertaining. Not to mention a few sexy women and a few handsome men..especially the guy who plays "Mark"(his ass looks great in those cords).The beautiful Karen Well as "Janet" was annoying as hell. The worst English dubbing/dialogue and the lamest character in the movie. I dont know why they didnt kill her off earlier..like before "Leslie's" death. At least the "Leslie" character was smart and a fighter. The incestuous mother/son duo played by Peter Bark and Mariangela Giordano stole the show. That "breast/nipple bite" is a shocker!! Yuck!! I will rate this cheesefest high..just because it is a classic zombie flick, one I grew up with, and because I love it!!

7/10
      HMFer, you twice said you love it but gave it a mere 7/10. Was that a typo?

Comment

In the grandest traditions of Parody Movies Burial Ground Night of Terror reigns supreme. I have seen this movies quite a few times and with each viewing love it more and more...I ask you what movie has the ability to be either a 1 or a 10 depending on how you look at it.

Yes I am sorta serious

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
          HMFer, you twice said you love it but gave it a mere 7/10. Was that a typo?
          Nope. The movie is great cheese but anything over a 7 is too much. I think 7 rates pretty damn good for this movie given the things I pointed out.

Originally posted by WayOfTheHammer View Post
          In the grandest traditions of Parody Movies Burial Ground Night of Terror reigns supreme. I have seen this movies quite a few times and with each viewing love it more and more...I ask you what movie has the ability to be either a 1 or a 10 depending on how you look at it.

Yes I am sorta serious

Comment

a solid (6/10)

Comment

Easily an 8/10 for me. This film's a riot to watch!

Comment

Fuck that! I love this film!!!!!!!

Comment

What a piece of shit, but a fun piece of shit lol. Loved the creepy "kid" that kept trying to fuck his mother. Zomibes looked hilarious, almost like off the rack wal-mart costumes. What a weird little movie.
                  5/10

Comment

Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
                    What a piece of shit, but a fun piece of shit lol. Loved the creepy "kid" that kept trying to fuck his mother. Zomibes looked hilarious, almost like off the rack wal-mart costumes. What a weird little movie.
                    5/10
                    LOL!!

Comment

Peter Bark has been found!!

[youtube]acJFC3YLVqs[/youtube]

Interview is about 5 minutes in (Italian w/subs)
                      Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

I love this movie.. One of my faves.. One of those rainy day ones.
                        jIMMY jOE'S GOT THE BALL AND WON'T GIVE IT UP!"

Comment

Working...
                        X