No announcement yet.

TORSO (1973)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I viewed this recently and it had the feel of a 70's drama. I just didnt find it that exciting. Perhaps I have seen to many old drama films that were on the topic of suspense. I just didnt really enjoy it.

Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides.

Comment

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
      l love classic ltalian giallo movies, but for some reason l've never seen this one. Gonna have to steal it from the internet soon...

lts a great title: TORSO...very suggestive, making me think of severed limbs and other happy smiley things.
      I really enjoyed Torso. I believe the first time I watch it was on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
        I just discovered that its out on blu-ray, so l'm gonna hold out for that. Couldn't find an HD rip to download, but the blu-ray is kind of cheap right now. Once l get some funds that sucker is mine.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkPoet41 View Post
          Actually I viewed this recently and it had the feel of a 70's drama. I just didnt find it that exciting. Perhaps I have seen to many old drama films that were on the topic of suspense. I just didnt really enjoy it.
          It lacked suspenseful atmosphere. It had alot of slack buildup to the death scenes and we didnt get to see half the kills(only the aftermaths of the attack)....

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
          ...but....it is still an enjoyable watch.

Comment

Torso is great you guys are nuts.

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
              Torso is great you guys are nuts.
              It's good.

Comment

Working...
              X