Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Solution (2010)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Final Solution (2010)


    During the second World War in Nazi occupied Denmark, local fishermen helped Jews flee to the neutral grounds of Sweden. The trip was not cheap and came at an even higher price for the Landau family who where forced to leave their youngest daughter Emma behind. Here she would be hidden by her mothers friend, waiting for a chance to follow her family.

    The Nazis employed fishermen of their own to ferry the fleeing Jews to a remote and hidden Extermination Camp deep in the dark forests of Sweden. This became the fate of Emma´s entire family.

    As time passed, Emma grew up watching the Nazis lose the war, the powers in Europe shift and her mothers friend pass away. Never getting any news about her family´s fate, she decides to follow their trail and uncover what happened to them in Sweden. But what she and her friends found was evil beyond their wildest imagination.
    http://www.finalsolutionthemovie.com/

    Nazi Slasher? Hmm sounds interesting and fresh to me. I already saw zombies take on that theme now I'm ready for a slasher. Judging by the teaser trailer this looks like an upcoming slasher film to look forward to.

    If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

  • #2
    I'm so tired of everything Nazi. Nazi werewolves, Nazi zombies, Nazi nurses, Nazi space scientists, Nazi Pepsi, Nazi maxipads...

    Comment


    • #3
      Looks like Eden Lake 2
      My Top 15 Favorite Slasher Movies (leave a comment):
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EJaizdfeU

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ebbemonster View Post
        Looks like Eden Lake 2
        Oh, I hope it's nothing like that film.

        If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

        Comment


        • #5
          I hate reading subtitles I'll wait for the remake...

          j/k


          Is this a Danish or Swedish movie?

          Comment


          • #6
            Sounds interesting enough, I will give it a shot.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
              I hate reading subtitles I'll wait for the remake...

              j/k


              Is this a Danish or Swedish movie?


              I think it's Danish.

              If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Reverend Lowe View Post
                Nazi maxipads...
                funny

                I think I'll pass on this one
                Dean Winchester: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by VampGirl View Post
                  funny

                  I think I'll pass on this one
                  Are you sure? Slasher Freak says they're extra absorbent and not too cumbersome.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Reverend Lowe View Post
                    Are you sure? Slasher Freak says they're extra absorbent and not too cumbersome.

                    Yeah, my mangina is always bleeding so those have come handy.

                    If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This is one I think Im most excited about It actually reflex's back to a time in our History and push boundaries no one wants to take anymore, due to fear of being so called "hung out to dry" I like to see movies take risk and explore important issues and add a horror spin to it. Makes for an interesting film to say the least. Good post!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by destinie2loveu2 View Post
                        I like to see movies take risk and explore important issues and add a horror spin to it. Makes for an interesting film to say the least.
                        i totally agree.

                        If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by destinie2loveu2 View Post
                          This is one I think Im most excited about It actually reflex's back to a time in our History and push boundaries no one wants to take anymore, due to fear of being so called "hung out to dry" I like to see movies take risk and explore important issues and add a horror spin to it. Makes for an interesting film to say the least. Good post!
                          right right.

                          "We're so precious, aren't we? Everyone's gotta live, everyone's gotta be happy. It's a joke. It's an absolute joke. Evan, that's what you didn't get. You think people are equal? They're not..
                          They're not."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sounds interesting, I will probably give it a shot.


                            Sig courtesy of awwstin.

                            My DVD/Blu Ray Collection

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The swastika in the movie poster will go over real well. The Germans will definitely have it altered.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X