Demons 2 (1986)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demons 2 (1986)

"Demons 2"....Not as great as the first one..but still a good sequal. Awesome gore...suspense...and attractive men and women. Especially lead guy David Knight....OH WOW!! That man is a HUNK!! Anyways...once again we have the movie within a movie theme which still works. Also love it how the movie is all pretty much set in a huge apartment building where everyone is trapped inside. Only gripe about this sequal is the stupid little ghoulie demon thing coming out of the little boy demons body. Not to mention annoying as hell with all that shrieking and screaming from that thing. That was stupid!! The action was good and some nice special effects too.

6.5/10

Doesn't come close to the original for me, as it lacks the memorable SFX from the first film.
    But at least "Tony the Pimp" returns in the form of the Fitness instructor.

Comment

ok sequal with more awesome bloody gore. but lacks the suspense and thrills that the first one brought us.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyond View Post
        Doesn't come close to the original for me, as it lacks the memorable SFX from the first film.
        But at least "Tony the Pimp" returns in the form of the Fitness instructor.
        LOL tony the pimp is hilarious.

Comment

The jokey style ending killed it for me, and the dodgy effects. Part 1 is a classic.
          sigpic

JOIN ME http://www.myspace.com/crawlerschaos
          www.facebook jamie creepycrawler dunn

"Either kill me, or like me as I am, because I'll be damned if I ever change..." Marquis de Sade

"You cannot love everyone; it is ridiculous to think you can. If you love everyone and everything you lose your natural powers of selection and wind up being a pretty poor judge of character.." Anton Lavey

Comment

I still havent seen this one yet. It's italian, its gory, and it has demons so i know im going to enjoy it.

Hi! guys please tell me where can I found free pron

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy Crawler View Post
              The jokey style ending killed it for me, and the dodgy effects. Part 1 is a classic.
              those and also the little demon boy screaming like hell.

Comment

Originally posted by schizophrenic-kyle View Post
                I still havent seen this one yet. It's italian, its gory, and it has demons so i know im going to enjoy it.
                You sure will. The original is the best but Part 2 is also pretty good and has its moments.

Comment

Originally posted by schizophrenic-kyle View Post
                  I am sure you will then. not as great as the 1st part but still pretty good.

Comment

"Demons 2"....Not as great as the first one..but still a good sequel. Awesome gore...suspense...and attractive men and women. Especially lead guy David Knight....OH WOW!! That man is a HUNK!! Anyways...once again we have the movie within a movie theme which still works. Also love it how the movie is all pretty much set in a huge apartment building where everyone is trapped inside. Only gripe about this sequel is the stupid little ghoulie demon thing coming out of the little boy's body. Not to mention annoying as hell with all that shrieking and screaming from that thing. That was stupid!! The action was good and some nice special effects too. Love the birthday party transformation scenes with Sally.

6.5/10

Comment

Just bought this one for 0.99 and I have a feeling that it was a good deal

Comment

I saw it when I was a kid. A few months ago I got both Demon movies for my collection. The graphic violence is still kind pf disturbing by today's standards. It was Asia Argento's first movie role, when she was a kid. That sweet little girl grew up to be a badass hottie.

Comment

"Demons 2"....Not as great as the first one..but still a good sequel. Awesome gore... good suspense...well done atmosphere....and attractive men and women. Especially lead guy David Knight....OH WOW!! That man is a HUNK!! Anyways...once again we have the movie within a movie theme which still works. Also love it how the movie is all pretty much set in a huge apartment building where everyone is trapped inside. Only gripes about this sequel is the stupid little ghoulie demon thing coming out of the little boy's body. Not to mention annoying as hell with all that shrieking and screaming from that thing. That was stupid!! Also the birth scenes at the end where the baby was dry as a bone and Hannah having no blood or anything on her after giving birth. LOL!! But anyways,the action was good and the movie had some nicely done special effects too. Love the birthday party transformation scenes with Sally.

6.5/10

Comment

Originally posted by B-MovieMetalhead View Post
                            I saw it when I was a kid. A few months ago I got both Demon movies for my collection. The graphic violence is still kind pf disturbing by today's standards. It was Asia Argento's first movie role, when she was a kid. That sweet little girl grew up to be a badass hottie.
                            asia's best performance was in (trauma). I think she was 14 or so.

Comment

just watched demons 2 last night.

Not as good as the original but still enjoyable

Hi! guys please tell me where can I found free pron

Comment

Working...
                              X