X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury and Bustillo's LIVID (LIVIDE) 2011

first images from Maury and Bustillo's next movie LIVID (LIVIDE) 2011

via twitchfilm.net-

It's young Lucy's first day as a trainee in-house caregiver. She visits Mrs Jessel, an old woman who lies in cerebral coma, by herself, in her large desolate house. Learning by accident that Mrs Jessel, a former dance teacher of repute, supposedly possesses a treasure somewhere in the house, Lucy and friends William and Ben decide to search the house in the hope of finding it. At night, they get into the house, which reveals itself to be increasingly peculiar. Their hunt for Mrs Jessel's treasure leads them into a horrifying supernatural series of events that will change Lucy forever...

With the film freshly into principal photography, Twitch is proud to present a first look at the first pair of images from the duo's latest effort. Check them below.
    click thumbs to enlarge.

source.

credited cast: (imbd as "Livide")
    Béatrice Dalle, Jérémy Kapone, Chloé Coulloud, Catherine Jacob, Félix Moati, Michel Ferracci, Marie-Claude Pietragalla, Chloé Marcq.
    [youtube]qCJEpFNxCOw[/youtube]

Beatrice Dalle is A godess

This sounds like another hit. Ms. Dalle picks her films very carefully. As you saw with Inside she goes at it full force.

Ill be waiting for it. Thanks for the information.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I had wondered when this one was going to gear up.

Comment

Color me interested. That second pic is damned cool.
        sigpic "The dream you can't escape ALIVE!"

Comment

an august article on allocine calls livide a vampire movie.

Marie-Claude Pietragalla plays the vampire

Friday, August 20, 2010

Seven years after the drama "When I see the sun" by Jacques Cortal, the former dancer and choreographer returns to the cinema with "Livide," ("Pale") a vampire movie signed by the duo of "Inside" Julien Maury and Alexandre Bustillo .

Returning to France after declining many American proposals, including that of making a remake of Hellraiser, the tandem Inside Julien Maury and Alexandre Bustillo about to turn in late September a vampire movie that we well imagine Gore Livid with the theme. Camping and blood-sucking creatures can already count on Marie-Claude Pietragalla, the former dancer and choreographer that we had not seen on film since 2003 and the drama When I see the sun Jacques Cortal Beatrice Dalle and already present in the casting of the interior. The production is itself provided by The Factory 2, a company specializing in genre films.

source.
          [youtube]qCJEpFNxCOw[/youtube]

Comment

I really liked 'Inside', and from the sound of it, this should really knock it out of the park. Cool !
            sigpic

Stalk me on Twitter @iamspoonbender

Comment

Looks sick!

Comment

Ok, I just got really excited!

Comment

Have discovered it in the most antcipated films of 2011 thread, it looks promising. This pic looks amazing:

"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                  Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Sounds good, I hope it doesn't become incredibly boring and overrated like Ils and Inside.

She isn't a scream queen for nothing, right?

Comment

Despite several flaws I still love Inside, and from the looks of things, Livid is going to be an improvement. I'm happy to see the duo tackling the supernatural in their latest pic, and the screenshots released thus far look incredible. Together with Stake Land it looks like 2011 might pull off two truly awesome, and thankfully nasty, vampire flicks.

Comment

Show of hands: which French horror film of 2011 are you looking foward to more, the Inside boys' Livid or Pascal Laugier's(sp?) The Tall Man?

Im going with Livid, based on it's plot description, the talent involved (it's all about Beatrice Dalle) and the truly wild stills that have surfaced. The Tall Man looks like a more subdued, thriller type picture and the inclusion of Jessica Biel could be a bit of an annoyance. Honestly though, I'm insanely amped for both.

Comment

Man I'm excited for Livid.... Can't wait!!

Here's a 2-part making of, for you to sink your teeth in to. They were posted up on BD a while back, but for those who missed it, here they are again.

They're both completely in French but feature some very promising footage indeed

[YOUTUBE]E5M7slXpGS4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]OD3R0XopDjk&feature[/YOUTUBE]
                          Last edited by I am Tetsuo; 06-17-2011, 10:55 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I believe it's in the tail end of post-production right now, can anyone confirm this? I wonder when it'll start doing the festival rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Cause of Death View Post
                              Show of hands: which French horror film of 2011 are you looking foward to more, the Inside boys' Livid or Pascal Laugier's(sp?) The Tall Man?
                              Neither. The Tall Man sounds like a load of crap. Jessica Biel is a terrible choice. It won't be a patch on Martyrs.

Livid might be ok, but I'm getting real tired of supernatural horror movies coming out all the time. Ghosts and vampires just don't interest me, they've been done to death already.

Comment

Working...
                              X