REC Genesis + REC Apocalypse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morzongo View Post
    Here is the teaser trailer of the movie!

[youtube]fqF6XjWMBlw[/youtube]
    Cool teaser.

At the start I was thinking it was for some other movie, then the photos of people spewing blood appear.

Comment

Yes. It's deceptive at the begining, but then turns into madness. A friend of mine has seen it and says it has more humor and more guts. It's more in the line of movies like Evil Dead. It sounds really good.
      Follow Las Horas Perdidas on Facebook

Comment

This looks great: Official Trailer HD.

[YOUTUBE]rqg_7F7E30g&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

And a couple of pictures:

Comment

That looks pretty great.
          I loved the first two movies, so high hopes for the next one.

Comment

Shit, this is gonna be great. The bride looks sexy with that chainsaw, which is of the same size as herself.
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Just watched the trailer for Genesis. Looks awesome.

Comment

That trailer is awesome! This looks like it will be pretty darn incredible.
                Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

Looks shitty.

Where the fuck is REC going?

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post

Where the fuck is REC going?
                    It is true that Rec is taking a slightly different direction, hopefully this change worthwhile. The fact that this movie is directed by the same director of the previous installments, it keeps my interest.

Comment

doesnt look like a mockumentary style movie. its seemingly more in the style of quarantine 2. some shaky cam+ straight-up horror. interesting...
                      BASTARD!! BASTARD!! BASTARD!!!

Comment

is the release date for rec 3 decided?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolSERAZ View Post
                          is the release date for rec 3 decided?
                          All I know is that in Spain REC 3 is scheduled for next March 3, 2012.

Comment

^^
                            thnx!

Comment

As far as I am aware the only screening [Rec]2 got in Australia was at the local gallery of modern art - GoMA which also screened an excellent short season of Balagueró's features and shorts, he really is a dark geezer and the [Rec] series is chock full of his favourite themes and obsessions. This is my most anticipated film of the year so I hope they see fit to screen it as well.
                              Join me in The Mortuary

Comment

I loved the first one and the remake of the old one, never seen the second one but iv been trying to find it. Im excited for the new ones too.
                                " I dont have nightmares, because i give them all to you" - Stephen King

"Want another reason to get the hell out of here? I'll give you the best one: her. Mrs. Carmody. Our very own Jim Jones. I'd like to leave before people start drinking the Kool-Aid."

"A creature that can't be killed wouldn't think killing was right or wrong. They'd simply have no concept of it" - Dr. Harry Adams

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X