No announcement yet.

Cold Prey 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a while since I have posted on here and now when I post things today I can't see them when I go back in to the forum where I posted so I'm duplicating messages. It will show the message when I hit reply but when I go back in to it, it's not showing up. Anybody know why this is happening?

Comment

Originally posted by dkav View Post
      It's been a while since I have posted on here and now when I post things today I can't see them when I go back in to the forum where I posted so I'm duplicating messages. It will show the message when I hit reply but when I go back in to it, it's not showing up. Anybody know why this is happening?
      There's a bug where you have to refresh the page in order to log in or get the latest posts to show. So if you reply, refresh the page and it should be there. A bit of a pain, but I'm used to it.

Comment

Thanks Klown, I was wondering if I lost access or something because of how long I had been away.

Comment

If anybody is up for a trade, I'd be willing to trade out a copy of Cold Prey 3 for something of yours? Shoot me a private message if your interested.

Comment

Originally posted by dkav View Post
            If anybody is up for a trade, I'd be willing to trade out a copy of Cold Prey 3 for something of yours? Shoot me a private message if your interested.
            I didn't even realize it had been released yet, its about fooking time they released it as well, been waiting ages!

Comment

I watched three sometime last year.
              Solid entry but it does feel eerily similar to the original.

Comment

Working...
              X