No announcement yet.

Zombie (1979)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bests parts for me were on that boat in the beginning & the part on the island when the zombies start rising out of the ground, beautiful.

Comment

• Lucio Fulci's "Zombie".....One of the best Italian horror movies and also one of the best zombie movies around. Some of the dialogue is so cheesy...but what do u expect from a movie like this. However, the gore is fantastic. Every zombie fan should have this movie in there collection. Lots of blood, gore, action, and suspense. The music score is also pretty damn good. Best standout scenes? The death of "Susan", who gets her throat torn/bitten open by a zombie. The other is the doctors wife in the eye-gouging/wood splinter moment. I also love that they show skeletel zombies actually coming out of the ground. Something we didnt see back then until the mid 80's with "Return Of The Living Dead" and its first sequel. "Zombie" is a top notch shocker and a treat to gore fans!!

9/10

Comment

• It's the best zombie movie IMO. Voodoo zombies, not some virus or other pseudo-scientific explanation. The best looking and scariest zombies ever. An awesome score. Hot babes going topless and some of the most memorable gore scenes ever. I also love the atmosphere.

Comment

• Originally posted by CMQ View Post
          I was torn when I finally saw this movie this year. I think i was expecting better and got let down a bit. I still love it just not as much as I thought i was going to
          What let u down?

Comment

Working...
          X