This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^that sums to it very well HorrorMovieFan and i agree with your rating

the irving wallace character continues to fascinate me even after countless times seeing this one

Comment

• Originally posted by frankdurand View Post
      ^that sums to it very well HorrorMovieFan and i agree with your rating

the irving wallace character continues to fascinate me even after countless times seeing this one
      Thanx!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Your Vice View Post
        This was a good Slasher, nice use of colors, and some inventive stuff.

Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
        "Stage Fright"....One of the greatest slasher/horror films. 1st time director Michele Soavi did a fantastic job. Alot of the death scenes are shocking and brutal. A pick-axe to the face/mouth, a body torn apart, a decapitation, body drilling, etc!! Lots of blood and suspense. I absolutely love this movie and watch it at least 2 or 3 times a year. The cast is pretty good for the most part,especially the 2 main leads David Brandon and Barbara Cupisti. Suspenseful atmosphere, top notch directing, suspense, blood, some gore, and good music score make Stage Fright a terrific hit!!

9/10
        love the part where that girl gets torn apart. also the beheading is awesome.

(9/10)

Comment

• Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
          "Stage Fright"....One of the greatest slasher/horror films. 1st time director Michele Soavi did a fantastic job. Alot of the death scenes are shocking and brutal. A pick-axe to the face/mouth, a body torn apart, a decapitation, body drilling, etc!! Lots of blood and suspense. I absolutely love this movie and watch it at least 2 or 3 times a year. The cast is pretty good for the most part,especially the 2 main leads David Brandon and Barbara Cupisti. Suspenseful atmosphere, top notch directing, suspense, blood, some gore, and good music score make Stage Fright a terrific hit!!

9/10
          i was going to type up a long fucking post on this but i am too fucked up and lazy so i will quote this as it pretty much says it all what i wanted to say about it

i would add though the movies second half is quite thrilling i'm not knocking its first its great but i was far more engaged in it the second

and the irving wallace character is a real hoot i mean pleasure to watch as a horror fan

Comment

• I've only seen it once but really liked it. The scene where he's chilling while all the feathers float down looked awesome. Got it on DVD so will give it a re-watch sometime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentrage View Post
              i was going to type up a long fucking post on this but i am too fucked up and lazy so i will quote this as it pretty much says it all what i wanted to say about it

i would add though the movies second half is quite thrilling i'm not knocking its first its great but i was far more engaged in it the second

and the irving wallace character is a real hoot i mean pleasure to watch as a horror fan

Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
              I've only seen it once but really liked it. The scene where he's chilling while all the feathers float down looked awesome. Got it on DVD so will give it a re-watch sometime soon.
              The Anchorbay dvd release? If so, I think they did a great job on the transfer.

Comment

Working...
              X