This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage Fright

I saw this movie on the shelf the other day and was wondering if anyone had seen it. Michele Soavi directed it, which proves promising since he directed Cemetery Man and The Church (Both of which are good). It was $5 for a used copy, but I felt kinda iffy on it.

ITS A FIDAY THE 13TH MOVIE! WHATS TO REVIEW? YOU KNOW WHATS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN! IF YOU LIKED IT BEFORE YOU WILL NOW, IF YOU DIDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO RENT A MY LITTLE PONY MOVIE AND CRY IN A CORNER!
    +26 Trader

Wii: 6359-1123-8521-2187 | MK: 0130-2350-0007

Originally posted by Horrorholic
    I saw this movie on the shelf the other day and was wondering if anyone had seen it. Michele Soavi directed it, which proves promising since he directed Cemetery Man and The Church (Both of which are good). It was $5 for a used copy, but I felt kinda iffy on it.
    I saw it and it was, for the most part, ok. Nothing special. The killer was the best thing about it. $5 used sounds like a decent deal though.

Comment

i really like this slasher... its cheesy, sure, but its well done and with good kills... id recommend it...

edit: lets throw in a link for those who want to read more
      http://imdb.com/title/tt0092576/
      [XBOXLIVE]KenslerDK[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

It's a very stylish slasher with some creative kills...five bucks is a steal!

Comment

Yeah, I have this movie. I bought it for 20 bucks. That was too much money. But like others have said the violence is cool and the killer is cool. Definetly worth the 5 bucks.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

I dug it....
            M.U.SKULLS

http://www.13thnight.com/muskulls.html

Comment

One of the greatest slasher films of all time!

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Oh, I just love a good cheesy 80's slasher!

Comment

Is this a slasher or a giallo? I ordered it twice on netflix, but it arrived broken both times- they probably sent me the same disk. Bah.

Comment

slasher... very slight traces of giallo, if you really wanna use the term...
                    [XBOXLIVE]KenslerDK[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

worth a look...but do not expect a masterpiece...killers mask is cool though

Comment

I just received StageFright in the mail yesterday from a honorable B-D member. I will watch it tonight.

Comment

I ended up going back and picking it up from MovieStop. It wasn't that bad. Now, if my Planet of the Apes Cornelius head set would hurry up and get here....

ITS A FIDAY THE 13TH MOVIE! WHATS TO REVIEW? YOU KNOW WHATS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN! IF YOU LIKED IT BEFORE YOU WILL NOW, IF YOU DIDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO RENT A MY LITTLE PONY MOVIE AND CRY IN A CORNER!
                          +26 Trader

Wii: 6359-1123-8521-2187 | MK: 0130-2350-0007

Comment

love stagefright great slasher flick
                            Top 10
                            1. American Psycho
                            2. Ginger Snaps
                            3. Boogeyman Will Get You
                            4. Tenebre
                            5. Curse of Frankenstein
                            6. Dawn of the Dead
                            7. Dead Alive
                            8. Man Bites Dog
                            9. Body Snatcher
                            10. Twins of Evil

Comment

It's great - has everything a true slasher should have - great atmosphere, great setting, a truly deranged killer, disturbing gore ( the body in the hole, sawn in half ! ), enjoyable chase scenes, haunting imagery- ( the feathers blowing around the stage as the killer sits there ) - gotta love it !
                              the gun vented his head, spraying brain matter all over
                              her face, the smell and taste causing her to vomit.
                              She than dropped to her knees and proceeded to suck out the dead mans eyeballs.

Comment

Working...
                              X