X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Host 2

First Footage From The Host 2 Online!

Source: Twitch November 20, 2012

The first footage from The Host 2 has surfaced and can be watched below! It's followed by a visual effects breakdown of the shot as well.

According to Twitch, "the CG effects were produced by Macrograph, the VFX company behind Soar Into the Sun, A Chinese Ghost Story and Stephen Chow's upcoming Journey to the West."

Production company Chungeorahm and China's Stone Man Films are co-producing the follow-up to the Korean hit The Host. A release date has not been announced yet.

[YOUTUBE]?v=gau1johnm2k[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome news! I adore the first Host!

Comment

The first time I saw The Host I fucking hated it. I believe I ranted on these boards about it even.

I saw it again a year ago and can't believe I ever spoke illy about it. Great damn movie.

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
        The first time I saw The Host I fucking hated it. I believe I ranted on these boards about it even.

I saw it again a year ago and can't believe I ever spoke illy about it. Great damn movie.
        Heheheheh. Yeah, i'm sure I remember arguing about it with you. It really is a great little film. My only bother is CGI. Just CGI in general. I hate it.

But, looking past the monster at the acting, pacing, and humor, this is a really great little monster movie.

Comment

So, it's a giant amphibian flopping around after two young children. Yep, I want it. And where is The Millennium Bug? I want that too.

Comment

It looks like they have improved there CGI, very excited about this film

Comment

The first one was great, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

Comment

I have no desire to see it without Joon-ho Bong.

Comment

What ever happened to this? I really enjoyed the 1st and was looking forward to this movie.

Comment

Working...
                  X