No announcement yet.

Best British Horror (in recent history)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best British Horror (in recent history)

as is well known, british horror has its own certain charm, but which do you all think is the best one?

i personnaly vote for 'dog soldiers' but i may be in minority on that one...
    "Oh Yes Georgie. They All Float Down Here..."

"28 Days Later".

Comment

the descent or shaun of the dead if horror comedy counts
      What the hell is your problem? If you have a problem with me you can tell me, no reason to be a pansy and put shit in your sigs just to get high fives from other members. I never said more than 10 words to you, now all the sudden you are following me around and calling me gay. I see in your DVDAF you have a child. So that makes you probably 30, real mature asshole.

MY DVDS[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976
        "28 Days Later".
        Word........

I havent seen The Descent though.......

Comment

Originally posted by jizMasterZer0
          shaun of the dead if horror comedy counts
          My favorite by far

Comment

Shaun of the Dead, even though it was more comedy,it had a good amount of gore.

Comment

The DESCENT followed by..........

Shaun of the Dead.

I dont mind Horror Comedy, but dont prefer it. i will always choose a seriousley made horror film thats made to creep you out or give you the chills, like there suppose to over a Horror loaded with Comedy.

thats the reason i like Horror cause its menant to be frightening, not funny.

So I would have to say the best Brit film is The Descent, actually the Descent has fallen in my top 15 favorite horror films in general. the movie is fucking greeat.

Comment

I'll have to say Dog Soldiers too. I haven't seen The Descent yet.

Comment

THE DESCENT~~~Without a doubt..one of the top 10 in the last 20 years.

Comment

Dog Soldiers...........haven't had the chance to see The Descent yet but I can't wait.

Comment

I liked Dog Soldiers alot. There's also this movie called Creep which was pretty cool too.
                      Andy ThE KiLLa

Comment

Originally posted by Mudvayne879
                        There's also this movie called Creep which was pretty cool too.
                        Beside the films already mentioned, I did enjoy this movie.

Comment

I just watched the Descent the other night . This movie is fantastic , a treat for horror fans.

Comment

My vote goes to The Descent. I think that it's cool that Neil Marshall has two films running neck and neck in this poll.
                            sigpic
                            If you could see inside my head - you'd run
                            http://never-ready.dvdaf.com/owned
                            Sig by rayzorsharp

Comment

For horror at its purist - The Descent is in fact the british horror film I have seen. It's easily the finest horror flick in the last few years, barring possibly Haute Tension.
                              Dog Soilders I saw more as a action-thriller, in the Aliens mould.

Comment

Working...
                              X