Kairo (PULSE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kairo (PULSE)

I just watched this last nite and i have to say this was one of the most boring and useless pieces of shit i've seen in a long time, there was absolutely NOTHING scary or disturbing about this movie, i can't believe i wasted almost 2 hours watching this crap. I pray to God the USA remake is better, from the previews i've seen it definitely looks to be.

go ahead flame away.....

to each their own but I love this movie...

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

Sorry you didn't care for this one. It's one of my favorite horrors ever. Hell, one of my favorite movies ever, period. It's certainly not for everyone though.

The Obligatory DVD List - I'm not a trader. Just a show-off.

"The three most terrifying things in the world are werewolves, clowns and unplanned pregnancy."

Comment

yeah i'll have to admit that it isn't for everyone. i saw it without knowing much about it so the typical asian cinema overhype didn't ruin it for me. i was fascinated the whole way through. i showed to some friends with all this enthusiasm and they had the same reaction as you. so yeah i'm not surprised that people hate it.

Comment

Good idea, and a very weak execution...I didn't find it scary or creepy after about 1/3 of the way through...

Comment

I just got done watching this movie and Im another who found it horribly boring. There was one or two parts that were creepy but the movie just seemed to drag on. My friend kept trying to convince me there was a deeper theme to it that would make it 10X scarier but if there was it had eluded both of us by the end.
            If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainfreeeeeze
              I just got done watching this movie and Im another who found it horribly boring. There was one or two parts that were creepy but the movie just seemed to drag on. My friend kept trying to convince me there was a deeper theme to it that would make it 10X scarier but if there was it had eluded both of us by the end.
              Theme shmeme, I know what the deeper themes were and the movie still was an overall dud.

Comment

Originally posted by N2NOther
                Theme shmeme, I know what the deeper themes were and the movie still was an overall dud.
                do you hate everything? Maybe you need to go get laid or get a date or something.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

I didn't like this movie either, it was boring, and lot of things were left unanswered...

Comment

Ya know? I liked parts of it, other parts dragged on. I wouldn't say it's anywhere near good as Rinug of Ju-on. I've seen Cure and one other thing the same guy did, and they all sort of drag, too.

http://www.myspace.com/mrshape666

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide
                      do you hate everything? Maybe you need to go get laid or get a date or something.
                      Do you like everything?...Maybe you need to grow the fuck up and stop associating all things with sex and dating...

Comment

Do you like everything?...Maybe you need to grow the fuck up and stop associating all things with sex and dating...
                        I dont like everything and I dont associate everything with sex and dating. This is actually the first time I have made a comment regarding sex and dating.

Comment

I dont like everything and I dont associate everything with sex and dating. This is actually the first time I have made a comment regarding sex and dating.
                          Well I don't hate everything and I never associate disliking a movie with sex and dating...

Comment

Well I don't hate everything and I never associate disliking a movie with sex and dating...
                            Yeah. It just seems like you are always pissy or something.

Comment

Yeah. It just seems like you are always pissy or something.
                              Actually, I really only get "pissy" when people say ridiculous things like "do you hate everything?" and things like that...

Comment

Working...
                              X