Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Carpenter's Christine (1983)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Hilti De-walt
    Yes, i know, and I will seek therapy immediatley to get over this horrible feeling i have, that being an asshole is great.
    For 40 bucks an hour I'll listen to your problems and recommend you things for this obsession. Thats what I like to do.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Hilti De-walt
      Yes, i know, and I will seek therapy immediatley to get over this horrible feeling i have, that being an asshole is great.
      oh please. the only thing youre great at is making a complete jackass of yourself.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by CabinStalker
        oh please. the only thing youre great at is making a complete jackass of yourself.
        Eh dude get the fuck over it he already said he wasn't coming off as an asshole now your just adding fuel to the flame.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by zaglewiz
          Eh dude get the fuck over it he already said he wasn't coming off as an asshole now your just adding fuel to the flame.
          awwww, whats the matter? Mr asshole needs help?

          He can dish it out, but he cant take it.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Hilti De-walt
            Listen, my whole point is, dont come off to soft, simply for the fact that over the last few weeks people have joined and have gotten there balls broken by just about everyone. You just about never see them again.

            So if people here see weakness,well, there going to take full advantage, its life.

            So i wasnt being an asshole to you, just trying to give you advice in my post thats all.A couple of fuck yous, douche bags, dick heads and fuck offs dont hurt at all.
            See thats advice of saying he wasn't being a dickhead maybe you should scroll up and read that again.

            Comment


            • #21
              goooood movie
              remake? ill say what i always say... " no remake please"

              myspace





              Blasphemy? Before what? God? A God repulsed by the miserable humanity he created in His own image? I will not be shackled by the failures of your God. The only blasphemy is to wallow in insignificance. I have taken refuse of your God's failures and I have triumphed. There! THERE! Is my creation!

              Comment


              • #22
                Well I am known for swearin alot but I avnt been here long so I just thought I should keep it on the down low.
                And yeh I know u were just givin advice..but it just fuckin pisses me off wen people act like total assclowns. Ive been on other forums where they fuckin beat into u on your first post.

                Now enough of this fuckin around and lets get back on topic..
                (it feels good to swear a bit..I wont hold back now)
                My DVDs

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by zaglewiz
                  See thats advice of saying he wasn't being a dickhead maybe you should scroll up and read that again.
                  maybe you should also read the post where he says he enjoys being an asshole.

                  how about i give you $40 to shut the fuck up, instead of listening to ones problems?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Well, $40an hour aint bad, just make sure what you prescribe to me well get me a bit fucked up, then it would be worth it, other words i better be getting more than advice from you at $40 an hour ( j/K ).Also dude, nthe kid is trying to get me mad, Im 28 and the last thing im going to do is argue with some 15 year old. Fuck em.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by CabinStalker
                      maybe you should also read the post where he says he enjoys being an asshole.

                      how about i give you $40 to shut the fuck up, instead of listening to ones problems?
                      Wow you'll give me 40 bucks to shut the fuck up hahahhaha thats a good one thier pal how long did it take you to come up with that one. hahahahha loser.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Hilti De-walt
                        Well, $40an hour aint bad, just make sure what you prescribe to me well get me a bit fucked up, then it would be worth it, other words i better be getting more than advice from you at $40 an hour ( j/K ).Also dude, nthe kid is trying to get me mad, Im 28 and the last thing im going to do is argue with some 15 year old. Fuck em.
                        If I could prescribe medication I would be dead by now.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by zaglewiz
                          pal how long did it take you to come up with that one. hahahahha loser.
                          the real question is, how long did it take you to come up with loser?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by zaglewiz
                            If I could prescribe medication I would be dead by now.
                            LOL, I hear ya. Well my brother should be getting his PHD in psycology in about 2 or 3 years, so he could help me out, and I could he;lp you out if the price is right.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by CabinStalker
                              the real question is, how long did it take you to come up with loser?
                              About 2 hours and 34 minutes to be exact I had to look up how to spell it and find its meaning which was sorta complicated in its own little way. I wish I could just be cool and pure like you my dear lad. So from here on out say what you wish for the ignore button serves many many wonders.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Hilti De-walt
                                LOL, I hear ya. Well my brother should be getting his PHD in psycology in about 2 or 3 years, so he could help me out, and I could he;lp you out if the price is right.
                                Shit dude remember ole Zag and his love for Xanax's as well as Valium's when he gets to that pie in the sky.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X