John Carpenter's Christine (1983)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zaglewiz
    About 2 hours and 34 minutes to be exact I had to look up how to spell it and find its meaning which was sorta complicated in its own little way. I wish I could just be cool and pure like you my dear lad. So from here on out say what you wish for the ignore button serves many many wonders.
    You will never be as cool as me.

Comment

Originally posted by CabinStalker
      You will never be as cool as me.
      LMAO thats the funniest shit I've ever read in my entire life.

Comment

LMAO thats the funniest shit I've ever read in my entire life.
        what happened to...

"So from here on out say what you wish for the ignore button serves many many wonders."

now thats funny.

your entire life? you must not get out often.

Comment

what happened to...

"So from here on out say what you wish for the ignore button serves many many wonders."

now thats funny.

I had to see what your witty comeback was gonna be. The whole you'll never be as cool as me is just priceless. Nah dude your just to Cool for School thiers no point in trying to argue with a Charlie Motherfucking Bronson on a Message Board espically when he's to cool for this. hahahhahhahahahhaha thanks for making my day man.

Comment

Shit dude remember ole Zag and his love for Xanax's as well as Valium's when he gets to that pie in the sky.
            Xanex, thats some strong shit.

i remember about 5 years ago i traded some Vik's for xanex. i drank half a bottle of Smirnoff and popped 2 Xanex's, woke up 3-4 hours later on the sidewalk in front of my friends house, when i was there b4 I guess i walked outside and know one noticed, he's on Hempstead, which isnt known for many white people. But i woke up fine with everything in my pockets and no problems. While he is the whitest whiteboy you could meet, he fairs well, very peaceful and easy going.I just dont know why his parents choose to live where they do.Although now they moved 4 hours away upstate somewhere.

Comment

Sorry Amicus, but it looks like your down another username.. only this time your IP will likely be banned aswell.
              Infini-Tropolis.com

Comment

Originally posted by Count Dragula
                Sorry Amicus, but it looks like your down another username.. only this time your IP will likely be banned aswell.
                Drags, keep doing your thing bro

Comment

mind if i try and steer us back on topic?

great movie, extremely underrated in my opinion. some of the best acting in a carpenter film and one of his best scores, imo. plus, it has harry dean stanton. in the immortal words of joel, tom and crow, he's good in anything.

Comment

Yeh its a very underated movie...cant see to know why
                    My DVDs

Comment

Originally posted by tibber
                      mind if i try and steer us back on topic?

great movie, extremely underrated in my opinion. some of the best acting in a carpenter film and one of his best scores, imo. plus, it has harry dean stanton. in the immortal words of joel, tom and crow, he's good in anything.
                      Its good yes not great not mediocre and not bad or horrible, now if it was labeled great by some and garbage by others then you could say its under rated/over rated whatever, but I dont think this film is under or overrated, just a good film, that cant be labeled bad at all, just generally strong in all aspects, thats IMO atleast

Comment

Why is it that good topics always turn into spitfights?

Personally, I enjoyed the book better, but the movie had a nice comedic touch to it. [much like all of Carpenter's and King's material]

Comment

Originally posted by Hilti De-walt
                          Its good yes not great not mediocre and not bad or horrible, now if it was labeled great by some and garbage by others then you could say its under rated/over rated whatever, but I dont think this film is under or overrated, just a good film, that cant be labeled bad at all, just generally strong in all aspects, thats IMO atleast
                          but it is generally considered (from what i've read at least) to be one of carpenter's worst films. or at least not usually discussed when talking about his best work.

Comment

I think its a decent movie, not one of carpenters better films but still pretty decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide
                              I like this movie. Its cool. One of the better Stephen King movies.
                              One of the better Stephen King and John Carpenter movies too.

Comment

Originally posted by tibber
                                but it is generally considered (from what i've read at least) to be one of carpenter's worst films.
                                I don't know who's been saying that shit, but this is far from his worst. This is a lot better than "Village Of The Damned" and "Prince Of Darkness" turned out. Carpenter managed to do the impossible and make a chintzy looking old car into a terrifying badass, and that counts for something.

Comment

Working...
                                X