No announcement yet.

The Lost Boys (1987)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got a copy of Lost Boys the other day...classic. Although there are better it's still got style as far as 80's mullets and music go.

Comment

Quintessential 80's horror.

The DVD Collection

Comment

Lost Boys is one of the best vampire movies out there. I watch it all the time. I used to watch it 24/7 when I was a kid. Over at some friends house they would say lets watch 'Star Wars' or 'Pokemon' but I say 'Lets what the Lost Boys' Its my favorite next to Near Dark, Fright Night, From Dusk 'Till Dawn.

Comment

The Lost Boys was a good, fun flick, but I wouldn't call it the best out there. It does have some very enjoyable moments, and is worth a watch for those who haven't seen it yet.

I do have to say that I enjoyed Fright Night a bit more than the Lost Boys.
          A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
          My Movies

Comment

this is one of my fave movies of all time...i can watch it over and over again....i picked my vhs copy up at a market one day for 50 pence! i agree the cover does look a bit shabby but the movie rocks....second fave vampire movie is from dusk till dawn then near dark
            'movies dont create pychco's,movies make the pyshco's more creative'
            'i love.....lamp'
            'where'd you get your clothes...at the..toilet...store?'
            ' your about as useful as a cock flavoured lollypop'
            'you look like a spastic trying to fuck a doorknob'

last films watched:
            labyrinth 10/10
            hot fuzz 8/10

last game played:
            pokemon diamond 9/10
            lord of the rings the third age 8/10

Comment

Lost Boys is like what? 10? 15 years old? does this really need an "official" thread? I doubt it's going to generate hundreds of posts. in fact, I bet this dies out at about 22 posts.

but the movie is great. Keifer Sutherland kicked ass in this movie. fuck 24.

Comment

the best vampire movie i've seen is the version of dracula with jack palance. i saw it as a wee lad and it scared the bejesus out of me, but i haven't seen it since. i wonder if it's on DVD?

hell, i may even have to start a thread about it now.
                Last edited by tibber; 09-25-2006, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mardigian
                  Lost Boys is like what? 10? 15 years old? does this really need an "official" thread? I doubt it's going to generate hundreds of posts. in fact, I bet this dies out at about 22 posts.

but the movie is great. Keifer Sutherland kicked ass in this movie. fuck 24.
                  Try 19 years old.

But it is great though, isn't it?

The Obligatory DVD List - I'm not a trader. Just a show-off.

"The three most terrifying things in the world are werewolves, clowns and unplanned pregnancy."

Comment

Originally posted by mossy
                    I just got a copy of Lost Boys the other day...classic. Although there are better it's still got style as far as 80's mullets and music go.
                    The vampires mullets were scarier than their fangs

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

The Fearless Vampire Killers is the best vamp movie, but Lost Boys is in the top ten.
                      http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...john+doe+se7en

TOP 20 ALL-TIME (at present time)

http://www.ymdb.com/se7en11/l40364_ukuk.html

Comment

Hell Yeah! Finally a Lost Boy thread!!!!
                        A Mental Mind Fuck Can Be Nice

Comment

Originally posted by mardigian
                          Keifer Sutherland kicked ass in this movie. fuck 24.
                          I always hated "24". The idea got old extremely fast for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide
                            The vampires mullets were scarier than their fangs
                            Seeing a pre-"Bill and Ted" Alex Winter as one of the vampires sure shocked me when I was younger. Then again, he was also in "Death Wish 3" for some stupid reason. And yes, the hairstyles are laughable dated.

Comment

24 is the only currently running show worth watching. imo.

Comment

My thread is a success~!! I want to thank all that participated in it, long live the lost boys!~!~!

Comment

Working...
                                X