The Lost Boys (1987)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lost Boys (1987)

Talke about the best vampire movie of all time here~!~!

Best? Nay... Horror of Dracula, Martin, Near Dark, and From Dusk Till Dawn are far superior to this mediocre piece of 80s overrated crap.

Comment

I wouldn't put this as the greatest. It is really good but, not the greatest.

Myspace

Comment

I havent seen this yet but I found a VHS copy of it outside my apartment building a couple weeks ago along with Ninja Turtles, Batman, American History X, BLAST FROM THE MOTHAFUCKIN PAST, Beetlejuice and a few others. I havent seen it yet mainly because the cover makes it look kinda corny.... but hey, you cant judge by the cover so ill give it a watch.

www.redheadsteve.com

www.anti-square.com

Comment

Originally posted by BloodyGlove
          Talke about the best vampire movie of all time here~!~!
          Hey, this isn't the "Interview With A Vampire" thread.....no dice....

Comment

i really like the lost boys movie, but i'll take anything with christopher lee + fangs than this movie.

Comment

Originally posted by twamp6-66
              I havent seen this yet but I found a VHS copy of it outside my apartment building a couple weeks ago along with Ninja Turtles, Batman, American History X, BLAST FROM THE MOTHAFUCKIN PAST, Beetlejuice and a few others. I havent seen it yet mainly because the cover makes it look kinda corny.... but hey, you cant judge by the cover so ill give it a watch.

One of the most underrated classics of all time.

Comment

C'mon,,i mean, with the two Corey's it was bound to be a classic!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Ripper
                  Best? Nay... Horror of Dracula, Martin, Near Dark, and From Dusk Till Dawn are far superior to this mediocre piece of 80s overrated crap.
                  Don't forget Fright Night, Bram Stokers Dracula, and Salems Lot (79). The Lost Boys is classic 80's horror though. They don't make vampire movies too often any more and I'm not talking about Underworld or Blade. I'm talkin about horror not action/horror.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jgreed
                    Don't forget Fright Night, Bram Stokers Dracula, and Salems Lot (79). The Lost Boys is classic 80's horror though. They don't make vampire movies too often any more and I'm not talking about Underworld or Blade. I'm talkin about horror not action/horror.
                    I can't believe I forgot Fright Night and Blade II. Damn me.

Comment

I'd have to say Near Dark is my fav next to Fright Night but this movie rocks as well.

Comment

yeah Fright Night is a good movie and lost boys is also a classic ..

Comment

Originally posted by The Ripper
                          I agree. "The Lost Boys" is decent at best, but there are far better vampire films out there.

Comment

Originally posted by zaglewiz
                            Fright Night
                            That movie rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by SkInWaLkEr
                              i'll take anything with christopher lee + fangs than this movie.
                              Join the club.

Comment

Working...
                              X