No announcement yet.

Creepshow (1982)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my all time favs from the 80's. I also love Creepshow 2 if any of you guys haven't had a chance to check that out, you should, classic stuff. P.S. Gotta love that old Ed Harris part.
    sigpic

Comment

• Was a little disappointed by this, it was okay but I was just expecting a bit more after reading a few reviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cause of Death View Post
        I personally think its the best anthology ever made. Now, where in the fuck is my SE Blu-Ray (or even DVD for that matter)? This movies BEGS for the deluxe treatment.
        There's a 2 Disk Special Edition from the U.K (region 2) that has a 90 minute documentary, deleted scenes and a commentary track amongst other cool shit. I got mine from here;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creepshow-2-...9464871&sr=8-1

It kicks arse. Wouldn't bother with a bare-bones release at all.
        Drink, si! Loco, si! But I tell you true... - Town Drunk: Imboca, Spain

Comment

• "Creepshow"...One of my alltime faves. Such a terrific classic. My fave segment is The Crate. LOL.....I love Adrienne Barbeau in here. What a riot to watch!! Fathers Day and Something To Tide U Over are great too. Get such a kick out of Viveca Lindfors character "Aunt Bedilia". Ted Danson and Leslie Neilson were also top notch. Zombies, monsters, blood, suspense, spooky atmosphere, and gore......make this movie a real treat to watch. Tom Savini and Romero did great work with the makeup and directing. The 2nd last segment...They're Creeping Up On You...is deadly. Such a creepy tale that literally makes u squirm. Yuck!! When all those cockroaches thrust out of that old mans body and fill that room....makes me shiver!! A terrific cast with solid and spirited performances all around!

10/10

Comment

• How's the bluray transfer for this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul_Downey View Post
              Was a little disappointed by this, it was okay but I was just expecting a bit more after reading a few reviews.
              how much more were you expecting? the film had it all.

Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
              "Creepshow"...One of my alltime faves. Such a terrific classic. My fave segment is The Crate. LOL.....I love Adrienne Barbeau in here. What a riot to watch!! Fathers Day and Something To Tide U Over are great too. Get such a kick out of Viveca Lindfors character "Aunt Bedilia". Ted Danson and Leslie Neilson were also top notch. Zombies, monsters, blood, suspense, spooky atmosphere, and gore......make this movie a real treat to watch. Tom Savini and Romero did great work with the makeup and directing. The 2nd last segment...They're Creeping Up On You...is deadly. Such a creepy tale that literally makes u squirm. Yuck!! When all those cockroaches thrust out of that old mans body and fill that room....makes me shiver!! A terrific cast with solid and spirited performances all around!

10/10
              great movie and a perfect score.

(10/10) for me too.

Comment

Working...
              X