Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepshow (1982)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Creepshows rocked

    Creepshow 1&2 are staples in any horror collection I know they freaked me out when I was a little kid but the evil arctic monkey is the one that gave me goosebumps for some reason.

    Comment


    • #32
      I LOVE Creepshow. So much.
      A friend just bought me a gnarly Creepshow backpatch, and I'm ordering a shirt.

      Comment


      • #33
        Hard to dislike, despite a lot of cheesy moments. Father's Day probably the best story.

        Comment


        • #34
          Go

          Originally posted by Drink/Fight View Post
          So I watched (most of) Creepshow for the first time last night. It was entertaining, but I don't know that I'd go as far as to call it good just yet. I made it to the Ted Danson/Leslie Nielson segment and had to call it a night.

          It was far too quirky for me to consider it straight up horror, but it had something about it that made me really enjoy it. Who knows.

          You guys' thoughts on the film? And is Creepshow 2 worth checking out?
          Man I love Creep Show. Its based of the 1950's EC comics such as Tales from the Crypt and the Vault of Horror.

          I also really love Creep Show 2 and its definitly worth watching. I think some of it is down right freakin' errie and scary.
          ________
          Colorado medical marijuana dispensary
          Last edited by The-Boogeyman; 02-22-2011, 08:25 AM.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by The-Boogeyman View Post
            Man I love Creep Show. Its based of the 1950's EC comics such as Tales from the Crypt and the Vault of Horror.

            I also really love Creep Show 2 and its definitly worth watching. I think some of it is down right freakin' errie and scary.
            I didnt interpret it as eery or scary. I would put it in the same catagory as Dawn of the Dead '78. Just a colourful, adventurous, memorable movie. George Romero even said Dawn of the Dead was kind of like a comic in a way.
            Something about her just makes me want to jam my cock in her throat until she pukes on my balls....she looks like she is into that kinda shit.
            I just wanted to point out the irony of you calling them mean while proudly sporting an image of a naked impaled girl on your forearm.

            Comment


            • #36
              Did anybody else say Groundbreaking for this Film ? A Brilliant & Cleaver Horror Film to say the least !!!

              Comment


              • #37
                I thought the second one was better than the first one. I didn't like the one where a comet lands on Stphen King's farm. The second one was WAY better, but critics hate the second one but love the first one.

                "THANKS FOR THE RIDE LADY! THANKS FOR THE RIDE!"
                That was the scariest story in the second one... It scared the crap out of me, it was really freaky.

                For the first Creepshow film I liked the Happy B-Day one with the weird red and blue comic book-ish lighting. I also found the one with Leslie Nielson really creepy 'cause He usually does comedy maybe that's why I found it creepy!

                I heard that the 3rd one is nowhere NEAR the first two. That they should have released it under a different name... I haven't seen it though....

                Creepshow: 6/10
                Creepshow 2: 8/10


                http://www.myspace.com/manid_13

                Comment


                • #38
                  I love Creepshow and same goes with Creepshow 2 both are masterpieces.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
                    I love Creepshow and same goes with Creepshow 2 both are masterpieces.
                    Creepshow 2 was kinda weak, except for 'Old Chief Woodenhead'. I agree that the first Creepshow is a masterpiece.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Brain eater View Post
                      Creepshow 2 was kinda weak, except for 'Old Chief Woodenhead'. I agree that the first Creepshow is a masterpiece.
                      Hmm I liked the second one .

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
                        Hmm I liked the second one .
                        Eh, its ok. The first Creepshow has better replay value.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Brain eater View Post
                          Eh, its ok. The first Creepshow has better replay value.
                          Well that's a given, I was just saying I liked the second one lol.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Brain eater View Post
                            Eh, its ok. The first Creepshow has better replay value.
                            I dunno man, other than Chief... uh Woodstatue I dunno, the other two stories were pretty damn good. I loved The Raft portion the most with Thanks for the Ride a close second.

                            I'd say overall both have pretty decent replay value.


                            I have an angel on my shoulder, but a devil in my head.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by HighlyTENSE View Post
                              I dunno man, other than Chief... uh Woodstatue I dunno, the other two stories were pretty damn good. I loved The Raft portion the most with Thanks for the Ride a close second.

                              I'd say overall both have pretty decent replay value.
                              The Raft one was my favorite on the second the blob thing was awesome and I love the part where you could see the whole skeleton in the blob.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Go

                                Originally posted by Cannibal Rapist View Post
                                I didnt interpret it as eery or scary. I would put it in the same catagory as Dawn of the Dead '78. Just a colourful, adventurous, memorable movie. George Romero even said Dawn of the Dead was kind of like a comic in a way.
                                I said errie and creepy.

                                (SPOILERS)

                                When I said that I was thinking of the scene from the Hitchhiker when Annie turn around and looks out the rear of her car and sees the guy she ran over walking towards her. That visuall is very errie, creepy and scary to me. No doubt about that.
                                ________
                                Balance (Lexus)
                                Last edited by The-Boogeyman; 02-22-2011, 08:36 AM.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X