The Birds (1963)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tibber
    i disagree with every word of this original post.
    Me too. .....

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976
      It's also like two movies in one. It starts as some romance type of thing practically, then it takes a major U-Turn and becomes a different film. Only Hitchcock could have done this.
      it would be a good love story but hedren and that guy have no chemsitry.

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide
        its because your are young. This movie is great.
        well im 18. Thats young if your like 40 or sumtin but most kids on these boards are like 15 so im not young in that sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Theghastlyone
          well im 18.
          Nuff said.

Comment

it would be a good love story but hedren and that guy have no chemsitry.
            Hence why it wasn't a love story in the first place. It practically gives you a hint of what's to come in the first minute.

Comment

Gotta' love the Hitchcock cameo in the first like five seconds, too. One of the easier ones to catch.

Comment

Man...the Birds gave me the shits when I first saw it as a youngin... rumours of a remake on the horizon is music to my ears.

Comment

I also disagree... this movie was very good. It made me afraid of birds, and I have a pussy does that count as well?! I don't think you will find a lot of people to agree with you on this one.
                  Blood is thickest when love is bold, but blood runs thin when the heart grows cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Jenks
                    I also disagree... this movie was very good. It made me afraid of birds, and I have a pussy does that count as well?! I don't think you will find a lot of people to agree with you on this one.
                    girls...liking horror. EWWW

Comment

Mmmm..I guess if a guy gets scared he's a pussy so a girl being scared would be a cock....it's all so clear now.

Comment

girls...liking horror. EWWW

Wow, that was as lame as your attempt to say the Birds was a horrible movie.
                        Blood is thickest when love is bold, but blood runs thin when the heart grows cold.

Comment

Originally posted by mossy
                          Mmmm..I guess if a guy gets scared he's a pussy so a girl being scared would be a cock....it's all so clear now.

Your starting to make sense or it could be the third drink that is helping me.

Comment

Originally posted by mossy
                            Isn't that the whole point of horror movies?!?!? It's like going on a roller coaster, you do it on purpose to get scared because it's an exhilerating feeling...

Maybe I don't understand horror movies... Or roller-coasters...

Comment

Originally posted by Iain
                              Isn't that the whole point of horror movies?!?!? It's like going on a roller coaster, you do it on purpose to get scared because it's an exhilerating feeling...

Maybe I don't understand horror movies... Or roller-coasters...

I agree, I love being scared either by movies or roller coasters! I love both!

Comment

Wow, that was as lame as your attempt to say the Birds was a horrible movie.
                                im joking. I lvoe when girls talk about their pussy or boobs though. It fucking turns me on

Comment

Working...
                                X