Beetlejuice (1988)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Emo-rtal Beloved View Post
    Yeah, I like her in any movie I've seen her in. Too bad ever since that shoplifting conviction both her life and her career seemed to have been ruined, now she only got small supporting roles here & there. Such a shame, she's actually a pretty decent actress. Her performance in The House of Spirit was great.
    I've never cared for her bland acting, but she always been easy on the eyes. Speaking of eyes, hers are dead, utterly expressionelss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heathen View Post
      I've never cared for her bland acting, but she always been easy on the eyes. Speaking of eyes, hers are dead, utterly expressionelss.

Are u sure you were talking about Winona Ryder? Not Kristen Stewart?

She isn't a scream queen for nothing, right?

Comment

Are u sure you were talking about Winona Ryder? Not Kristen Stewart?
        Ryder is a great actress. I agree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Klownz View Post
          Ryder is a great actress. I agree with you.
          Thanks, too bad many people couldn't see that.

She isn't a scream queen for nothing, right?

Comment

I think the biggest surprise and highlight of Beetlejuice is this:

Seriously, Ryder has never been prettier than she was in this movie. May very well be the best looking goth girl in any movie EVER. That fedora hat just loved her!!
            I also think she was flawless up in the face. Burton Shirley helped her get the goth look down. Her as an android in Alien: Resurrection - also thought she had an alluring appeal. Maybe it was the black eyes.

The soundtrack to Beetlejuice is one of the best. It was in my head all last week.

Funny to find this in horror. Did anyone find it scary as a child???

If Depp is in any sequel, I'll spit.
            There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
            No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

• "Beetlejuice".......This is one of the funniest comedy/horror movies ever!! A great cast lead by the very appealing and likable Alec Baldwin(love all his great ass shots) and Geena Davis as the newly dead "Maitlands", a star turn by Michael Keaton as the gonzo "bio-exorcist" title character, and strong support from Jeffrey Jones, Catherine O'Hara, and especially Winona Ryder (a performance that really put her on the map), as the new occupants of the Maitlands house. 'Beetlejuice' juggles gruesome, trippy and genuinely witty sequences, and ends up becoming one of the freshest and surreal movies around. Awesome makeup, terrific production design, fine music score, and solid directing by Tim Burton all highlight the movie. This film is loads of fun and is full of laughs, camp, and thrills. An awesome ghost story!!

10/10

Comment

• Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
                "Beetlejuice".......This is one of the funniest comedy/horror movies ever!! A great cast lead by the very appealing and likable Alec Baldwin(love all his great ass shots) and Geena Davis as the newly dead "Maitlands", a star turn by Michael Keaton as the gonzo "bio-exorcist" title character, and strong support from Jeffrey Jones, Catherine O'Hara, and especially Winona Ryder (a performance that really put her on the map), as the new occupants of the Maitlands house. 'Beetlejuice' juggles gruesome, trippy and genuinely witty sequences, and ends up becoming one of the freshest and surreal movies around. Awesome makeup, terrific production design, fine music score, and solid directing by Tim Burton all highlight the movie. This film is loads of fun and is full of laughs, camp, and thrills. An awesome ghost story!!

10/10
                pretty much it. the dinner table scene is my favorite.

(9/10)

Comment

• Who didn't love Beetlejuice?! One of my all time 5 favorite movies!

Comment

• One of my favs. Love Keaton as Beetlejuice

He said, "hit gold," not, "hit a septic line and get shit spewed in my face".

Comment

• Excellent horror comedy I love everything about it-great fun movie.
                      "I'm gonna put something in you, make the devil feel surprised".-Mazzy Star

Comment

Working...
                      X