• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XMARLTONX View Post
    WHATS TODAYS SECRET WORD CONKY?!
    the secret word of the day is murder.

Comment

This was on the hollywood channel just like 2/3 days ago but i only caught it at the end. DŽoh

"Someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do we're gonna do over and over and over again."

- Rustin Cohle

Comment

No sir, didn't like it.

Comment

great movie......fun characters and great set design/SFX. not his best, but his most satisfying film, to me at least.

Comment

"This thing reads like stereo instructions..."

I don't know why, but that line always cracks me up. I also like the dead football team.

Vincent: You feel excited when you step on them and snuff out their lives.
            Heather: Are you talking about the monsters?
            Vincent: Monsters? They look like monsters to you?

Comment

This movie rocks. I still enjoy it as much as I did when I was a kid. Woot!

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

I fucking loved this movie as a kid. I had a VHS recording of it, and watched atleast once a day. I haven't seen it in a couple of years ago. They do need to come out with a SE for this childhood gem.

Comment

heck yes!

This movie is freakin sweet..i love the scene with the "DAYO" song its such a great and entertaining movie

Comment

probably one of my fav scenes is the film is when there in that office and the one guy is smokin a cigarette and he's burnt to a crisp and offers adam on and he says no .

Comment

yep, one of my favs growing up as well. Must have seen this movie a hundred times but am still able to enjoy it even today.

Who wants some?

Comment

My root of becoming a horror and Winona Ryder fan. I remember I watched this movie when I was 3 yrs old and is the first "horror" film I ever saw. This is like my all-time favorite movie. When i was little I was obsessed with Beetlejuice I had the : toys, underwear, sneakers, costume and I dunno what else. I used to watch the cartoons aswell. I was a hardcore fan. I still have the vhs copy and it works and some of the toys and the costume. I haven't bought the dvd because I am waiting for the Special Edition that it deserves.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

great movie. michael keaton rocks. no matter what movie he's in, i always can watch him because of how kick-ass he was in that one. "nice fuckin lawn! honk-honk!" i believe that's my favorite line from the movie. i know it probably mess up something beautiful, but i would like a se(or pre)quel, just to see keaton reprise the role again.
                          sigpic

Comment

Beetlejuice needs a sequel or pprequel...NO remake.

Even my dad thinks this should had been developed into some franchise because Beetlejuice is a great character.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

This movie will get a Collector's Edition release about the same time we see a Night Of the Creeps standard release
                              Now you see that evil will always win.....because good is dumb.

sigpic

http://www.myspace.com/scytheoflife

Comment

"I'm the ghost with the most, babe." Love this flick and still watch it all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X