No announcement yet.

Beetlejuice (1988)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim Burton and Michael Keaton say there's a script for a sequel that was never made called "Beetlejuice Goes Hawaiian". Everyone signed on to do it except for Ryder. Shame this was never made.
    sigpic

Comment

Loved it as a kid but like every Tim Burton film not named Pee Wee's Big Adventure & Ed Wood I have no desire to see it ever again. I think I kinda hate Burton's films for the most part.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
      Jurassic World - 7/10
      Speed - 8.5/10
      John Wick - 9.5/10
      The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
      Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrow0 View Post
        great movie. michael keaton rocks. no matter what movie he's in, i always can watch him because of how kick-ass he was in that one. "nice fuckin lawn! honk-honk!" i believe that's my favorite line from the movie. i know it probably mess up something beautiful, but i would like a se(or pre)quel, just to see keaton reprise the role again.
        I believe its "NICE FUCKING MODEL! HONK HONK! followed by some nut squeezes LOL !

Comment

Originally posted by BloodyGlove View Post
          I believe its "NICE FUCKING MODEL! HONK HONK! followed by some nut squeezes LOL !
          yep classic along with Because if I tell you, you tell your friends... your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time... and I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and shit like that and it makes my life a HELL. OK? A living HELL.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodyGlove View Post
            there we go! thanks, man. dammit, that's why i dont quote movies much...
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Beetlejuice has been a favorite of mine since I was about five or so. I watched part of it the other day, actually. Maybe I'll go dig out the VHS I have of it..
              A hobby should pass the time, not fill it.

Comment

I could watch the "NICE FUCKIN' MODEL!!! (HONK HONK!)" over and over again for hours...pure chomedy. Fun movie, love the atmosphere.

John Bonham playing Moby Dick for real!

Is it November 3rd yet?

Comment

Hell yes!!! Beetlejuice is an amazing movie. However, I probably wouldn't really consider it a horror film.. still.. it's amoung the classics.

Comment

Loved it as a kid and still love it today. I always did want another Beetlejuice movie with the original players but I doubt it will ever happen.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

awesome, awesome, awesome, movie one of burtons best.
                      http://maddox35.dvdaf.com/owned?pg=2

myspace.com/jwprestriedge

badges, badges, we dont need no stinky badges. (blazing saddles)

i am handicapped, im psychotic!

beauty is a curse on the world (the carver from nip/tuck)

your village called, they need their idiot back

gods busy, how can i be of service (satan)

Comment

A good childhood favorite. I loved this movie and it still holds a special place in my heart.

Comment

I was a huge fan when I was little so recently I've been obsessed with the idea of buying a bunch of the stuff I owned or always wanted when I was little so I've been buying off ebay a few things to collect like:

Well, finally some good news:
                          http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=3800
                          Next year WB plans to release a Special Edition DVD of the film for it's 20th anniversary. I still haven't bought this on DVD because I'm waiting for this edition.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

To me, this is a classic horror/comedy I could watch this over and over..

I love the part when he grabs his nuts and kicks down the prop tree lol

Originally posted by Rob_jerrylee View Post
                            I've always loved this film since i was a kid still do to this day .

Comment

I've still gotta buy this film .

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_jerrylee View Post
                                I've always loved this film since i was a kid still do to this day .
                                Classic in its own way. I give it a solid 9 for originality.
                                You read my sig, that's enough social activity for one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X