No announcement yet.

Cellar Dweller (1988)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this movie. I was one who bought it off Amazon for cheap used. For some reason this movie really grew on me, and at first I was thinking Combs was going to be the main character, but alas... twas not to be.

I hear a lot of people when they talk about this movie they felt let down by the creature, but I never had that feeling.

Comment

Holy Shit! Look at this cool ass trailer !!! Will be watching this soon!!!

[YOUTUBE]xSmv6kiKijM[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Also, here's the song from that trailer I posted. I'm not too much a fan of the Metal styles myself so I wouldn't be able to tell you what's good or bad, I thought this was good just by seeing the trailer to this movie. Someone inputted it in the trailer, very awesome choice, it fit so well.

[YOUTUBE]Y7tVnHycxyI[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Nice find. The creature looks like an unholy hybrid of a werewolf and one of the ghoulies.

Comment

Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
            Nice find. The creature looks like an unholy hybrid of a werewolf and one of the ghoulies.
            It totally looked Ghoulies to me too, I was wondering if the same Make-up artist was on board for this one.

Comment

I barely remember watching this years ago, I do remember the ending kinda sucked.

Comment

It really annoys me that I can't add this to my collection the buppah rahtree films are others am gagging to see get released on dvd

Comment

That's cool but I already have in on a external hard drive so I can see it when I want, I just prefer having everything on dvd

Comment

Working...
                  X